Leadership Augusta will have 35 people in its 33rd class, which will graduate in 2013.
The men and women who make up the class were chosen through an application and interview process by the Leadership Augusta board of directors. The class will participate in a 10-month program which will further develop them as leaders, educate them on the opportunities and challenges of the region, and will help them develop lifelong relationships with one another.
Classmates will experience one day a month dedicated to a topic which affects Augusta and learn how they may become involved in each of those areas, such as history, education, criminal justice, economic development, Fort Gordon and government.
Since its inception, over 1,000 people have completed the Leadership Augusta program.
The class of 2013:
• Robyn Anderson, preservation services director, Historic Augusta Inc.
• Brad Ashing, supervisory telecom specialist, U.S. Army Signal Center of Excellence
• Christy Beckham, marketing manager, A.B. Beverage Co. Inc.
• Cathleen Caldwell, director of marketing, Georgia Health Sciences University
• Helen T. Caldwell, assistant vice president and business development officer, Georgia Bank & Trust
• Mary Deer, wholesale processing manager and mortgage officer, First Bank Mortgage
• Jeff Drake, executive director, Christ Community Health Services
• Jeff Flowers, director of pastoral care, GHSU
• Jennifer Gagnon, district manager, ADP
• Nicole Hillman, CPA-audit manager, Elliott Davis LLC
• Cindy Ivey, supply chain lean leader, Club Car/ Ingersoll Rand
• Andrew Jefferson, director of continuing education, Augusta Technical College
• Lane Keen, president, Keen Signs & Graphics LLC
• Michael Krieg, account executive, Global Emergency Resources
• Keisha Martin, senior chemical engineer, Savannah River Remediation
• Tiffany McGuire, director of employee relations, GHSU
• Chris McKinney, associate vice president, GHSU
• Mason McKnight, vice president, ACC Construction Co.
• Simon Medcalfe, assistant professor of finance, Augusta State University
• Norman Michael, executive director, Augusta Land Bank Authority
• Garon Muller, law clerk, Augusta Judicial Circuit
• Jim Mumford, vice president, GHSU Children’s Medical Center
• Paul Pelletier, senior security and network consultant, EDTS
• Darren Prickett, landscape architect, Johnson, Laschober & Associates
• DixonRevell, recruiter/ account manager, MAU
• Stacia Roeth, district vice president, Greater Augusta Family Y
• Chris Rucker, co-owner/creative, Kruhu
• Thomas Saunders, assistant site manager construction, Southern Co.
• Kathryn Stone, Realtor, Meybohm Realtors
• Brinsley Thigpen, CEO, Augusta Sports Council
• Angelina Townes, owner/president, AHL Enterprises Inc.
• Lasima Turmon, grants specialist and nonprofit development specialist, independent contractor
• Andrea Usry, partner, Serotta Maddocks Evans CPAs
• Karly Weinberger,
• Mickey Williford, director of accreditation, GHSU