The festival, set for Oct. 3-7, will feature five days of events with each day focused on an artistic discipline – visual arts, music, dance, spoken word and film.
Most events will be free, but those requiring general admission tickets include:
• Neo-soul singer Janelle Monae & Special Guests (Maceo Parker, Fred Wesley & the New JBs, Funk You), 5 p.m. Oct. 4; $30 advance, $40 at the gate, $75 VIP, $550 VIP table
• Conversation with Phillipe Petit: Man on Wire, 7 p.m. Oct. 5; $25 advance
• LA Dance Project, 8 p.m. Oct. 6; $75 advance
• Words & Wine with the Kovac Brothers, 5 p.m. Oct. 7; $15
• I’m Fine Thanks Documentary Film Premiere, 7:30 p.m. Oct. 7; $10 advance
VIP tickets are $312.50 and only available at the Westobou office or by calling (706) 755-2878. VIP patrons receive an invitation to a VIP party, VIP seats to Janelle Monae & Special Guests, A Conversation with Phillipe Petit, LA Dance Project and I’m Fine Thanks Documentary Film Premiere and access to VIP tents and preferred table seating.
VIP Music tickets are $75 and allow entry into VIP tents.
For the full schedule, see www.westoboufestival.com.