JUMP CITY, 4407 Evans to Locks Road, Evans, (706) 262-4653: Bring your kids to jump to their hearts' content from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Monday to Friday during spring break week. The cost is $4 for children 2 and under and $7 for those 3 and up, tax included.
PUTT-PUTT FUN CENTER, 3763 Martinez Blvd., Martinez, (706) 868-0083: From April 1-10, families can spend the day playing mini golf and other activities.
For $12 per person, families will receive unlimited golf, 20 game tokens, a slice of pizza and a drink and one extra attraction (laser tag, bumper boats or batting cages), each day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The price is available for all visitors ages 6 and older, said owner Mark Ross. For children 5 and younger, the cost is $3 per attraction.
ADVENTURE CROSSING, 4350 Wheeler Road, (706) 863-3087: During spring break, patrons can get one 30-minute laser tron session, two go cart rides and one 18-hole game of mini golf for $19.99. Buy four specials and get the fifth free.
Just in time for the school holiday, Adventure Crossing is adding a new fleet of 13 go carts. It has also updated many of its existing go carts with new engines, bodies and paint jobs.
For more information about Adventure Crossing's discounts and coupons, visit www.adventure-crossing.com or find Adventure Crossing on Facebook.
BOUNCY BRATZ, 226 Eastgate Drive, Aiken, (803) 642-8200: During spring break week, Bouncy Bratz will extend its hours to noon to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. On Saturday, it will have its regular hours of 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. The cost is $6.99 for children 3 and under and $4.99 for ages 2 and under. Children can play all day on inflatables, obstacle courses and games.
Starting that week, Bouncy Bratz will waive the registration fee for summer camp applicants.
AIKEN TAEKWONDO ACADEMY, 790 East Pine Log Road, Aiken, (803) 642-2633: Bring your kids to spring break camp at Aiken Taekwondo Academy from April 4-8. The cost is $75 for the week, which includes karate lessons twice a day, movies, a visit to the park and two snacks a day. The camp is open to children ages 6 to 14. Children must bring their own lunch. Parents must sign up before the camp begins.
AIKEN CENTER FOR THE ARTS, 122 Laurens St. S.W., Aiken, (803) 641-9094: Aiken Center for the Arts will have a weeklong arts camp for children ages 5 and up during spring break week. This year's theme is South of the Border, and participants will study the art of Central and South America.
The cost is $130 for half a day and $215 for a full day. Members of Aiken Center for the Arts receive a 10 percent discount. Children must bring snacks and their own lunch. All art supplies and camp T-shirts are provided. Need-based scholarships are available. Call the center to register.
FAMILY Y locations across the Augusta-Aiken area will have Masters Week camps from April 4-8:
- Family Y of Augusta South -- For ages 6 to 12; $65 members, $75 nonmembers.
- Wilson Family Y -- For ages 5 to 12; $110 members, $150 nonmembers.
- Marshall Family Y -- For ages 5 to 12; $110 members, $150 nonmembers.
- Family Y's Camp Lakeside -- For ages 5 to 12; $100 members, $130 nonmembers. Pick-up locations will be offered in Richmond and Columbia counties.
- Family Y of North Jefferson -- For ages 6 to 12; $65 members, $75 nonmembers.
- Y 130 Program Center, Thomson -- For ages 5 to 12; $65 members, $75 nonmembers.
- Family Y of Aiken County -- For ages 5 to 12; $80 members, $110 nonmembers.
- Family Y of North Augusta -- For ages 5 to 12; $80 members, $105 nonmembers.
Early drop off at 7 a.m. and late pick-up at 6 p.m. is available at no cost. A discount will be provided for additional siblings. Camp registration is required by visiting any Family Y location or you can apply online at www.thefamilyy.org. Financial assistance is available.
RUTH PATRICK SCIENCE EDUCATION CENTER at USC Aiken, 471 University Parkway, Aiken, (803) 641-3313: The Ruth Patrick Science Education Center will present five Spring Break Adventure Camps from April 4-7. The deadline to register for all of the camps is Friday.
- Little Scientists -- April 4, $40, for kindergarteners through second-graders. Hands-on activities, crafts, games and explorations throughout the center.
The following four camp sessions are open to third- through fifth-graders:
- Engineer It -- April 4, $40. Campers will learn engineering principles through hands-on challenges in science and engineering such as robotics, rockets and more.
- CSI -- April 5, $40. Kids will become Cool Science Investigators in the world of crime scene investigation.
- Water Works -- April 6, $45. Campers will take a day trip to Lake Olmstead and the Augusta Canal Interpretive Center, followed by an excursion in a Petersburg Boat.
- Ocean Adventurers -- April 7, $75. Campers will go on a day trip to Isle of Palms, S.C., and the South Carolina Aquarium and Turtle Hospital in Charleston.
Registration forms are available at rpsec.usca.edu -- click on the spring break camp link -- or call (803) 641-3313.