1. WINDSOR FINE JEWELERS: This conveniently located jewelry store (it's across the street from Augusta National) features everything from sweet baubles in a double-digit price range to diamonds as big as an elephant's eye. The customer service is excellent, too. 2635 Washington Road
2. MARTINA'S FLOWERS AND GIFTS: Martina's has been a go-to stop for men in trouble for years. I'm not sure they have a standard "Baby, the Masters made me do bad things" arrangement, but they can probably whip up something appropriate. 3830 Washington Road
3. THE AUGUSTA NATIONAL GOLF SHOP: A word of advice: Hit it early. Popular items often go fast and, by the end of the week, are either scarce in popular sizes or unavailable. The elusive pink cap is famous for making an early exit from shelves.
4. LA BONBONNIERRE FINE BELGIAN CHOCOLATES: A store that understands that there is no such thing as too much chocolate, La Bonbonnierre hand-makes its confections and then, to top them off, offers the truly affectionate (or guilty) delivery in a chocolate box. 229 Furys Ferry Road, Suite 129
5. THE SWANK CO.: This Surrey Center staple features a lot of very feminine and, according to sources of the fairer sex, "cute" golf merchandise. For the gift-giver who believes a golf item might rub salt in the Masters wound, the store also offers a range of items from elegant to kitsch. 351 Highland Ave