1) BOLL WEEVIL CARROT CAKE: A veritable mountain of cake, this is a serious two-fork undertaking. The Weevil's half-price Sundays make it the best price-per-pound baked good deal in the city. 10 Ninth St.
2) VERY VERA RED VELVET CAKE: Incredibly addictive, this heavyweight confection should come with a warning label. Something along the lines of "You won't stop eating until it's gone. Then you won't stop crying." 3113 Washington Road
3) UNITED HOUSE OF PRAYER FOR ALL PEOPLE BANANA PUDDING: Everything at this church-run lunch spot is incredible, but smart money always saves room for a serving of the pudding. Maybe two. 1269 Wrightsboro Road
4) LIL DUTCH BAKERY CINNAMON ROLLS: Who says you can't have dessert for breakfast? These babies are about the size of a hubcap, so the cautious gourmet might consider sharing the wealth. 3830 Washington Road
5) FRENCH MARKET GRILLE BREAD PUDDING: It's as big and rich as a Texas oil baron. The jury is still out as to whether it's the bread pudding itself or the sticky sweet drizzle that makes this dessert. More research is clearly required. 425 Highland Ave.
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITES?