HONEA PATH Authorities say three people have died in a mobile home fire in South Carolina.
Anderson County Deputy Coroner Don McCown says 43-year-old Fred Jackson; his 46-year-old wife, Maxine Jackson; and their 19-year-old daughter, Faith Jackson, died of smoke inhalation in the blaze late Saturday night.
McCown says the fire appeared to start near a stove the family was using to keep warm along with an electric space heater. There was no other source of heat in the home.
Two other people died in fires early Saturday morning in South Carolina. A woman was killed in a Greenwood apartment and a man died in a Sumter home.