The Aiken County Sheriffs Office released today a list of 10 individuals who have committed financial transaction crimes, many greater than $5,000.
See attached list and descriptions for subject details.
Anyone with information about these individuals is asked to contact the Aiken County Sheriffs Office: (800) 922-9709. Individuals also should call Crime Stoppers of the Midlands: (888) 599-TIPS. Callers will remain anonymous and will be eligible for a cash reward of between $50 and $1,000.
The sheriff's list includes:
* Johnathan D. Jones, 32, 201 E Telfair St. Apt. C19, Augusta. Forgery greater than $5,000.
* Leonard Barry Weathersbee, 44, 1006 Russell St., Augusta. Forgery greater than $5,000 (3 counts) and a family court bench warrant.
* Anderson Ray Higgenbotham, 49, 318 Snipes Pond Rd., Aiken. Financial transaction card fraud (4 counts).
* Jessie James, 58, 1210 Whiskey Rd., Aiken, 115 Main St. Apt A, Jackson, S.C. Financial transaction card fraud.
* Michael James Langille, 56, 33 Ward Circle, No. 1, Aiken, or 1 E Morgan St., Greenville, S.C. Financial transaction card fraud and fraudulent check.
* Misty Dawn Human, 25, 335 Winngate Drive, or 1578 Stoneybrooks Place, Augusta. Financial transaction card fraud (2 counts).
* Tequilla Raschel Kitchings, 27, 133 Eastbrook Park Dr., Aiken. Financial transaction card fraud (3 counts).
* Kim Tawanna Bates, 30, 250 Crossbow Dr. Apt E11, Columbia. Financial transaction card fraud (3 counts) and financial transaction card theft.
* Christopher Louis Brown, 26, 165 Dana Dr., Windsor, S.C. Financial transaction card theft and financial identification fraud.
* Christopher James Edwards, 21, Hephzibah, Ga., Forgery.