AIKEN -- The Aiken County Sheriff's Office released today a list of 12 "Dead Beat Dads" who are wanted by the department.
These are people who owe $50,000 or more through Aiken County Family Court.
Anyone with information can call the Aiken County Sheriffs Office at (800) 922-9709 or Crime Stoppers of the Midlands at (888) 599-TIPS.
Those on the list and their last known address are:
* Victor Bernard Laney, of the 1700 block of Williston Road, Aiken.
* John Thomas Smith Jr., of Overlook Ct., Aiken.
* Donald Leon Sapp, of the 3000 block of Deans Bridge Road, Augusta.
* James Edward Cochran Jr., nickname of BOBO, of the 100 block of Edgar Street or 200 block of Grace Hurst Road, Warrenville.
* John Henry Prescott Jr., of the 700 block of Ridge Road, North Augusta.
* Heath Conway Stokes, of Dupriest Circle, North Augusta.
* John Allen Odom Sr., of the 2100 block of Broad Street, Augusta.
* Charles Augustus Eubanks, of the 100 block of Piedmont Avenue, North Augusta.
* Lowell Thomas, of the 600 block of Boylan Street or 1100 block of Womrath Road, North Augusta.
* Steven Anthony Simon, of the 7700 block of Fairfield Road, Columbia.
* Johnnie Lee Robinson Jr., of the 400 block of Plunkett Avenue, Aiken.
* Albert Kenneth Holston, of the 300 block of Breezy Hill Road, Langley.