The 2 p.m. ceremony in front of the Wilson home will include an unveiling of the marker by Ray Rivera, the Interior Departments external and internal affairs director. The event is free and open to the public, with a tour to follow the dedication.
The house is at 419 Seventh Street and the marker was provided by the National Park Service.
The Wilson Homes designation as a National Historic Landmark was announced in October. The house was built in 1859 and acquired the next year, when new, by the Trustees of First Presbyterian Church in Augusta as a Manse for their pastor, Joseph Ruggles Wilson and his family.