Father makes girls' guests bathe in prayer at gunpoint

SYLVANIA, Ga. --- A Screven County father who found two young men hiding in the bathroom of his house held them at gunpoint and made them pray aloud until deputies arrived and arrested them on charges of criminal trespass.

"Daddy held them at gunpoint and told them to pray, and they did," Kile said. "He told them to pray louder, and they did."

Charged Jan. 12 were Larnell Andre Gholson, 19, and Jeremy L. Wiles, 20.

The young men said they didn't know one of the girls was so young, but they did know they should have gotten the father's permission to be in the residence.

The sheriff said he was glad no one was hurt.

"He was trying to protect the girls," Kile said. "It worked very, very well."

The girls ran the water in the shower to make their father think nothing was awry, the sheriff said, but the ploy didn't work.

"He knew they didn't take showers that long," he said.

The lesson learned?

"Don't bring boys over without your daddy knowing," Kile said. "Daddies can come home early and get really mad when their daughters' honor is at stake."

wildman
wildman 01/22/10 - 04:15 am
I bet they will think twice

I bet they will think twice before entering someone's house next time. Thanks be to God no one got hurt.

johnston.cliff
johnston.cliff 01/22/10 - 05:23 am
If the dad had just stood

If the dad had just stood over the boys with a shotgun pointed at them, I'll bet they would have been praying silently. The fact that dad had them pray out loud certainly made more of an impression, though. This is a funny boy/girl story, but the headline will set off the anti-Christians, even though no religion or form of prayer is mentioned.

Dixieman
Dixieman 01/22/10 - 06:26 am
If I had been one of those

If I had been one of those boys I would have been praying too...right after I changed out of my wet pants!

sdrwtcn
sdrwtcn 01/22/10 - 06:36 am
Now that's a daddy after my

Now that's a daddy after my own heart!

CABoatright
CABoatright 01/22/10 - 07:20 am
Can you say statutory rape?

Can you say statutory rape? These "girls" have probably been playing behind Papa's back for months and the praying boys will pay the price when they are labeled pedophiles.

JustMe
JustMe 01/22/10 - 08:08 am
First of all nothing was

First of all nothing was mentioned about rape. Secondly the girls snuck them into the house. Gee, I never did anything like that when I was a teen. And thirdly a guun was pulled on these kids. That seems abit much to me. I have a feeling they will not be found guilty of tresspass. Unfortunately there are older guys in school these days. They may have been classmates. Why so harsh??? I am sure they were scared plenty just getting caught.

change display name
change display name 01/22/10 - 08:37 am
That's not harsh. It's a

That's not harsh. It's a misdemeanor. Shooting them would have been harsh. If there were more dads like this there would be less teen pregnancy. You go dad!!

lostmymind
lostmymind 01/22/10 - 08:52 am
Yay dad!!!

Yay dad!!!

Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water 01/22/10 - 09:02 am
Two wrongs apparently make a

Two wrongs apparently make a right here in good ole Georgia.

USA4Life
USA4Life 01/22/10 - 09:12 am
Keep your enemies close and

Keep your enemies close and your guns closer I alway say!

Notreally
Notreally 01/22/10 - 09:39 am
Those girls are HOT and will

Those girls are HOT and will still give it up, their innocent days are over, so the Daddy better get use to it.

cajunnana2000
cajunnana2000 01/22/10 - 10:00 am
Now that was a fast thinking

Now that was a fast thinking Dad.

niranjini
niranjini 01/22/10 - 10:07 am
The guys were not trespassing

The guys were not trespassing - THEY WERE INVITED GUESTS OF TWO FAST TAIL GALS. Dad what type of punishment did the FAST GALS GET?

InChristLove
InChristLove 01/22/10 - 10:10 am
Nothing was said about these

Nothing was said about these girls giving it up. The dad probably would have shot the boys if he had discovered them in bed with his daughters. "so the Daddy better get use to it.." posted by Notreally......Why should a Daddy get use to it? I agree with change display name, if more dads were like this maybe there would be less teen pregnancy.

Notreally
Notreally 01/22/10 - 10:19 am
And if less girls were HOT

And if less girls were HOT and FAST some Dads wouldn't have to pull out guns, he should have made them all pray those girls needed to pray just as much.

Notreally
Notreally 01/22/10 - 10:21 am
LOL ICL ummm what was the

LOL ICL ummm what was the purpose of them sneaking those boys in there, to play video games GET REAL. Those girls are HOT and FAST. Their innocence is gone forever, so the Daddy better get use to it. Knowing them this is probably not the first time just so happen they got caught this time and If they sneaked them into their house, I wonder where else have the sneaked into to give it up?

Unbelievable
Unbelievable 01/22/10 - 10:38 am
I'm trying to figure out how

I'm trying to figure out how 'notreally' knows those girls are hot and fast. Plus one is 14, and 'notreally' isnt in school. So please explain 'notreally', how you know they are hot and fast.

InChristLove
InChristLove 01/22/10 - 10:39 am
Are you prejudging these

Are you prejudging these girls Notreally? How do you know this wasn't the first time they've had boys in the home? How do you know they "gave it up"? How do you know their innocence is gone forever? Are you a doctor and have you done an exam to determine this? Circumstances don't look good but to assume they are HOT and FAST is crude. I will agree on the part that the Dad should have made them all pray. These girls were just as much at fault as the boys.

deros
deros 01/22/10 - 10:44 am
I am laughing hysterically on

I am laughing hysterically on this one. They got what they deserved. They were in his house. I certainly hope they will think twice about doing this type of thing again. Glad no one was shot.

deros
deros 01/22/10 - 10:44 am
I am laughing hysterically on

bettyboop
bettyboop 01/22/10 - 10:50 am
notrealy you sound like a

notrealy you sound like a dirty old man...(puke) do you often look at young girls and measure them up as to if they are hot and "giving it up"..what a crude and sad little man you are......... And hats off to the daddy !!!!

obx2019
obx2019 01/22/10 - 10:52 am
InChrist it is not worth it.

InChrist it is not worth it. Just ignore the "false witness" and be constructive with others. Just saying.........

blamar
blamar 01/22/10 - 10:53 am
Boys like girls and girls

Boys like girls and girls like boys. And like it or not, they physicallly act on it. There's nothing new to this. Just as long as not one got hurt and no charges are filed (against the boys or the dad) I think it's simply a lesson that all four teens will not soon forget:)

grinder48
2066
grinder48 01/22/10 - 10:59 am
Yay dad!!!

Yay dad!!!

yepjustlikethat
yepjustlikethat 01/22/10 - 11:12 am
What about the dad of these

What about the dad of these two boys. He's not going to be too happy over his son's treatment.

wsm141
wsm141 01/22/10 - 11:12 am
I'd do the same thing. Thumbs

I'd do the same thing. Thumbs up Screven dad!!!

yepjustlikethat
yepjustlikethat 01/22/10 - 11:15 am
Excellent point Notreally! On

Excellent point Notreally! On all your posts!

Notreally
Notreally 01/22/10 - 11:46 am
Funny how most of you think

Funny how most of you think these HOT FAST girls are innocent and pure, some of your own daughters and sons may be doing the same sneaky thing. To sneak BOYS into your Dads house into your room GET REAL. If everything was on the up and up those HOT FAST girls would have ask permission to invite them over, but if I were the dad knowing the boys age I would have said no. The avenue these HOT FAST girls took is a clear indication their fruit is ripe and ready. He should have pointed the gun at his daughters and made them pray as well.

Notreally
Notreally 01/22/10 - 11:53 am
unbeliveable here is one that

unbeliveable here is one that indicates they are HOT and FAST: Screven County Sheriff Mike Kile said the man's daughters, age 14 and 17, invited the young men to the house last week.

Notreally
Notreally 01/22/10 - 11:54 am
unbeliveable here's another

unbeliveable here's another one that indicates they are HOT and FAST: Charged Jan. 12 were Larnell Andre Gholson, 19, and Jeremy L. Wiles, 20. Look how old these boys are that were invited in by THEM.