The assembly is a social organization that was founded in 1952. It recognizes honored guests who are proposed by its members each year.
This year's honored guests were:
- Carter Burdell Boardman, presented by her parents, Mrs. Catherine Blanchard Boardman and Mr. Clayton Pierce Boardman III. She was escorted by Mr. John Henry Klopp.
- Raymond Bruce Brady Jr., presented by his grandparents Mr. and Mrs. William Francis Toole. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Bruce Brady and escorted Miss Grace Battey Elliott and was accompanied by Mrs. Toole.
- Miss Grace Battey Elliott, presented by her grandparents Mr. and Mrs. William Francis Toole. Grace is the daughter of the Honorable and Mrs. Hoyt Massey Elliott Jr., and was escorted by Mr. Raymond Bruce Brady Jr.
- Mr. Robert Gould Bush Long, presented by his uncle and aunt Mr. and Mrs. John Bush Long. He is the son of Dr. Eugene Mitchell Long Jr. and Mrs. Elizabeth Bryans Long, and escorted Miss Catherine Ware Stebbins and was accompanied by Mrs. John Bush Long.
- Miss Virginia Marie Taylor, presented by her grandmother Mrs. William Glascock Bush. She is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Douglas Dryer Taylor and was escorted by Barrett Isaiah Bush and accompanied by Mr. John Bush Long.
- Miss Marianna Dixon Williams, presented by her parents, Mr. and Mrs. John Dickey Boardman Jr. She was escorted by Mr. Ivan James Stoganov.