A few really good things about the good old days -- I'm so old I can remember when:
- flying was fun.
- a federal offense was something really big;
- the best drivers on the road drove big rigs;
- people did not lock their doors at night;
- people were responsible for taking care of themselves;
- patient care was between a patient and a doctor;
- Sunday was treated as the Sabbath;
- voting was a privilege, not a right;
- music was melodic;
- university teachers were objective;
- girls were "sugar and spice and everything nice;"
- and the American Bar Association and the public thought it unethical for lawyers to advertise over the airways.
North Augusta, S.C.