Alleged video of Sanford mistress surfaces

A video on YouTube is said to show Maria Belen Chapur, the alleged mistress of South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford.

According to The State newspaper, Chapur once worked for an Argentine television station, and she reported from New York in 2001 after the 9-11 attacks. The YouTube clip is reportedly of Chapur during that time period.

Riverman1
Riverman1 06/27/09 - 04:16 am
At least Chiquita is not a

At least Chiquita is not a bad looking woman. She has a Jackie Kennedy look about her.

ladyjanegrey
ladyjanegrey 06/27/09 - 09:04 am
So much better than the "cold

So much better than the "cold fish" he's trying to escape.

colcamp1
colcamp1 06/27/09 - 09:06 am
Glad to hear from all you

Glad to hear from all you Moral value conservatives.

Antlion
Antlion 06/27/09 - 09:46 am
I admire Gov. Sanford as a

I admire Gov. Sanford as a man and that wife of his has been wearing the "pants in the family" for so long that she's evidently forgot how she first won him.....put your man outta your bed ladies and some other woman who recognizes his worth is gonna step up to the plate and grab him! A good example: Hil and Bill. With these type women, it's all about them, not their husbands!

colcamp1
colcamp1 06/27/09 - 09:56 am
That's right, it is her

That's right, it is her fault.

God save America
God save America 06/27/09 - 11:08 am
no body knows that sanfords

no body knows that sanfords wife kicked him out of the bed do you. if he couldn't stay true to her maybe he should have asked for a divorce . mark sanford is at fault for doing what he did and not her.

JohnQPublic
JohnQPublic 06/27/09 - 11:18 am
Get real. She looks like a

Get real. She looks like a younger version of his wife. Quit blaming wives for their lying, cheating husband straying ways! Antion, "Recognize his worth'? Ha! Any man who cheats on his wife is not worth a dang thing! She will be better off without him. Plenty of more good and faithful (and rich) fish in the sea! Oh, yeah women are just lining up around the block to get themselves a cheating man!

JohnQPublic
JohnQPublic 06/27/09 - 11:23 am
Is saltpeter available for

Is saltpeter available for purchase or is it dispensed by prescription? LOL Another website claims the video is eight or nine years old.

6Actual
6Actual 06/27/09 - 12:03 pm
I wouldn't walk across the

I wouldn't walk across the street for a shot at her. Ughh!

happydazerhereagain
happydazerhereagain 06/27/09 - 12:17 pm
good point antlion

good point antlion

happydazerhereagain
happydazerhereagain 06/27/09 - 12:23 pm
i think she's nice lookin

i think she's nice lookin stat

Antlion
Antlion 06/27/09 - 01:06 pm
With the schedule that lady

With the schedule that lady keeps, tell me when she has time for a husband....not only the older women, but the younger ones to....let them have a child and they think it's time to rest on their laurels....welllll, I've got news for you ladies you had better make your choice, either you are Ms. Mom or either you find time for your hubby, or lose him!

myobservations
myobservations 06/27/09 - 01:33 pm
When I saw the video

When I saw the video somewhere on tv yesterday, the first thing out of my mouth was "She looks just like his wife!" By the way, Antion, if a husband is so "selfish and needy" that he finds another woman that he can only see every three or four months just because he feels neglected once in a while, the wife should say "Don't let the door hit you on the way out!"

Antlion
Antlion 06/27/09 - 01:50 pm
Sounds as though he's no

Sounds as though he's no longer useful to the lady and she should cut him loose, both of them would be happier instead of beating the proverbial "dead horse to death".

Antlion
Antlion 06/27/09 - 02:00 pm
Sistersledge, when was the

Sistersledge, when was the last time that you or anyone that you know tried to get a woman to listen, when she had a bead on a man, that was divorced and had cheated on his wife? Well ask around, almost every one will tell you, "oh he wouldn't do that to me".....or I'll change him! Famous last words, before they too hit divorce court..........I think the Ice Queen will be doing Gov. Sanford a favor if she does divorce him!

R2
R2 06/27/09 - 04:22 pm
Jenny can't compete with

Jenny can't compete with that. Maria will only stay with him until she gets what she wants. A green card and maybe some useful contacts. No way is she that interested in Sanford. She is beautiful though.

R2
R2 06/27/09 - 04:28 pm
She doen't look like a

She doen't look like a younger version of his wife to me. That body compared to Jenny. Remember his love letters? She blew his mind. " The way you held yourself". Excuse me for a minute folks. I'm so excited. I'm going to find my boyfriend. BBL

Antlion
Antlion 06/27/09 - 04:55 pm
R2 you crack me up!!!!!!!!!!

R2 you crack me up!!!!!!!!!!

prolifer
prolifer 06/27/09 - 05:48 pm
Antlion, I think R2 cracked

Antlion, I think R2 cracked up! Wonder what she could be doing with her boyfriend that could only take a minute?

Antlion
Antlion 06/27/09 - 06:44 pm
Lordy prolifer...R2's

Lordy prolifer...R2's boyfriend, a minute........no, I don't wanta go there!! Yuck!

Jillian
Jillian 06/27/09 - 09:01 pm
once a cheater always a

once a cheater always a cheater...who would want him? No woman her values herself, and who values integrity.

perymason
perymason 06/27/09 - 09:30 pm
When all you condemmers start

When all you condemmers start condemming your fellow dems. I will listen. for myself, I say kick the bum out!

R2
R2 06/27/09 - 10:20 pm
I'm back. prolifer and

I'm back. prolifer and antlion,you know how those quickies go. I wouldn't joke anybody if I had a screen name like Ant Lion.

Lobosolo
Lobosolo 06/28/09 - 02:01 pm
Hypocrisy abounds

Hypocrisy abounds

FallingLeaves
FallingLeaves 06/28/09 - 02:17 pm
Mrs. Sanford looks like she

Mrs. Sanford looks like she does, because she is married to him and has undertaken the job of being his wife, the mother of his children and run his household well enough that he can sneak off like he did and it still keep running. That should be warning enough for "Maria" to not want to have anything to do with him. If he had been home being father, husband and head of household as he promised when he married, instead of sneaking off to see a younger version of his wife, "Maria" who has no responsibilities except promoting her own career, maybe his wife would look more like the bride he married. Still, his infidelity only destroys the marriage if they let it. This is between husband and wife, no one else has the right to interfere. Maria should do the right thing and end their relationship in any form, if he doesn't have the guts to. Otherwise, I see nothing but misery spreading outward like ripples from Mr. Sanford. When will people learn from others' mistakes?

FallingLeaves
FallingLeaves 06/28/09 - 02:18 pm
I hadn't noticed that someone

I hadn't noticed that someone else wrote she looked like a younger version of his wife, just read that. I guess I'm not the only one that thought so.

ARC to honor 1956 championship team

Because the championship year of 1956 has never lost its glory in Richmond Academy football lore, the team will be honored Thursday at the third annual ARC Hall of Fame banquet, where 10 alumni ...