The truth about Obama's friends

Weathermen, aka Weather Underground, was a radical leftist group formed in 1969. Their stated goals were establishment of a "white" fighting force allied with the black liberation movement, destruction of U.S. imperialism, andÂestablishment of a "classless society" (communism) in America.

In 1970, the group issued a Declaration of War against America, and began a domestic terror campaign of bombings, jailbreaks, and riots! Three of their members were killed by an explosion while assembling bombs.

Members of the group, allied with the Black Liberation Army, conducted an armed robbery of Brinks, killing two police officers and a Brinks security guard. One of the original 11 members, Bill Ayers, son of Thomas G. Ayers, Chicago philanthropist and influential CEO of Commonwealth Edison, went underground until 1980, then surrendered to authorities. All charges against him were dropped due to a technicality, and he was not prosecuted again.

While undercover, he married Bernardine Dohrn, another leader of the radical Weathermen. She was on the FBI's most wanted list until surrendering, but somehow received only probation and a $15,000 fine for her activities.

The "fix" was complete!

Unrepentant to this day, Bill Ayers has stated, "I don't regret making bombs! I feel we didn't do enough!" Bill Ayers became prominent in Chicago politics, and Sen. Barack Hussein Obama numbered him among his friends and advisers before his presidential bid. Now he only vaguely remembers him.

The Obamas were socially and politically connected to the Ayers, who used their influence to get Obama an Illinois Senate Seat, held fundraisers and contributed money to his campaign. It was at their home the decision was made that Barack Hussein Obama would seek the Senate seat he now holds.

Just in case you wondered!

Robert Smock

Hephzibah

SisterAbdullahX_
SisterAbdullahX_ 10/03/08 - 04:55 am
Mr. Smock. You are wasting

Mr. Smock. You are wasting your time. Those who have decided to vote for Obama, don't care about the truth. They will rationalize ANYTHING he does. MOST, not all conservatives, but MOST will at least criticize McCain when he does wrong, but the Obama supporters see no wrong in ANYTHING he does.

factchecker
factchecker 10/03/08 - 05:19 am
Sister - you are absolutely

Sister - you are absolutely right. It's just like those actors that keep threatening to move out of the country if their candidate isn't elected. I wish they would keep their promise just once. I've not heard of one Republican though that was so willing to give up on their country because they didn't like who was elected.

jsterett
jsterett 10/03/08 - 05:27 am
Ayres is just a beginning.

Ayres is just a beginning. B.Ho has several close associates with criminal backgrounds much like Bill Clinton.

christian134
christian134 10/03/08 - 05:42 am
Great letter Robert Smock

Great letter Robert Smock which is unfortunate as this has been brought before the loyal subjects of the Great Obama and they deny it either happened, Obama was just being a nice guy, or it is just one of many conspiratorial rumors that the bad white has circulated...It is of no consequence so it appears...

karmakills123
karmakills123 10/03/08 - 06:10 am
C&P from

C&P from EdgefieldDaily.com......Editor's post: Sen. Obama actually said that the people who could not afford the loans they got from Freddie and Fannie with welfare and food stamps being counted as income (causing the failure of Freddie and Fannie in addition to Democrat operatives cooking the books) were "tricked" into getting the loans even though his "community organizing group" ACORN were the ones signing them up of the loans. Even more absurd, Obama claimed that when they would not pay the loans back it "was not their fault" and the government should bail them out.

If Hitler had it so good with the US media he could have taken over the world. Remember, the New York Times, at the time, said Hitler was a god-send and the US was over-reacting to his world-wide ambitions. They also covered up the killing of millions in Russia when the USSR took over.

Nope, no bias by the liberal American media.

owensjef2
owensjef2 10/03/08 - 06:25 am
Haters

Haters

factchecker
factchecker 10/03/08 - 06:52 am
Owensjef2 - Can't come up

Owensjef2 - Can't come up with any facts today to support your position? Just make up things like Dems always do. It was shown last night that Biden made quite a few factual errors (or lies) about McCain and his voting record in the Senate.

2tired2argueanymore
2tired2argueanymore 10/03/08 - 06:54 am
Yeah I think we all hate the

Yeah I think we all hate the fact that there are so many foolish peopel that still ignore this man's past.

jack234
jack234 10/03/08 - 06:58 am
As Palin pointed out last

As Palin pointed out last night, lets stop looking to the past and look to the future, although she did sound like a robot when she said it. The polls keeping climbing. Unlike you, I trust the American people to use good judgement despite all the spin. Besides, if Obama is elected it guarantees Rush and Neal a job for the next eight years and the ditto heads have something to do. God bless America because Bush has really took his eye off the ball. Put Cheney out to pasture with Rumsfeld. What a mess. Lord, what a mess.

patriciathomas
patriciathomas 10/03/08 - 07:01 am
Brilliant, oj2. If you don't

Brilliant, oj2. If you don't support the black man that surrounds himself with criminals against this country you're considered a "hater". You sure don't need to know much to support the black man, do you?

patriciathomas
patriciathomas 10/03/08 - 07:03 am
LOL, independent jack234.

LOL, independent jack234.

jack234
jack234 10/03/08 - 07:03 am
Look like somebody got up

Look like somebody got up early this morning with race on their mind. These are serious times and we have people playing games.

patriciathomas
patriciathomas 10/03/08 - 07:10 am
LOL, independent jack234.

LOL, independent jack234.

factchecker
factchecker 10/03/08 - 07:10 am
Jack234 - I agree what a mess

Jack234 - I agree what a mess - that was started by Jimmy Carter with the Community Reinvestment Act and then expanded upon by Clinton. And if Biden wants to talk about deregulation it is Clinton that deregulated so the lenders could put his plan in action to give sub-prime loans. In Clinton's own words: "Today, I am pleased to announce completion of a commitment I made to reform the regulations implementing the Community Reinvestment Act. These reforms help fulfill two important promises I made to the American people: TO INCREASE ACCESS TO CREDIT FOR ALL AMERICANS, and to DECREASE FEDERAL REGULATORY BURDENS." http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=51240&st=reinvestment&st1=

jack234
jack234 10/03/08 - 07:17 am
I don't think there is much

I don't think there is much chance of either Carter or Clinton running again, so that is a mute point. What we need is someone in office like yesterday to get us out of this mess. Lord, what a mess. LOL PT.

I4PUTT
I4PUTT 10/03/08 - 07:18 am
I thought Governor Palin

I thought Governor Palin missed a number of opportunities last night to mention ACORN & Ayres. She could have done better.

jack234
jack234 10/03/08 - 07:19 am
The factchecker has struck

The factchecker has struck again. He seems to be pretty objective. Maybe we should listen to the factchecker, sometimes.

jack234
jack234 10/03/08 - 07:20 am
Perhaps ACORN & Ayes wasn't

Perhaps ACORN & Ayes wasn't in her script.

imdstuf
imdstuf 10/03/08 - 07:26 am
Keep slapping each other on

Keep slapping each other on the back you rednecks. If you idiots got to choose all the elected officials this county would be like in the movie Idiocracy right now. Of course you should not rent that movie. It is over your heads. Stick to watching telebubbies.

convertedsoutherner
convertedsoutherner 10/03/08 - 07:40 am
If you can't come up with any

If you can't come up with any facts or originality just call the reps names. imd.. Thank you for continuing to show just who the NObama/NObiden followers are. NO FACTS to deny the NObama connections to terrorists. By the way, NObama continues this friendship with ayers.

zzzzzzt
zzzzzzt 10/03/08 - 07:45 am
You know, what I see from

You know, what I see from this whole campaign is that every candidate uses lies, half truths, and stretching of the truth in trying to smear the other side. I see finger pointing and a total denial of responsibilty from everybody. For once I would like to hear someone stand up and say "we made a mistake" or "I was wrong" or "we all share the blame for the mess we are in." Leaders on both sides trample the constitution, and work hardest to do what is needed to get elected, bring in more cash to get elected, or expand their power and control over the people of this country. They pretend that reality is whatever words are flowing from their mouths at the time; pitting race against race, class against class, and dividing our country in persuit of their own twisted view of what is best for us. The saddest thing to me is that we cling to every word spouted by Obama, Limbaugh, Bush, and McCain as gospel regardless of the reality we have lived through in the past or that is staring us in the face. We've become a nation of lemmings being led to the promised land at the bottom of a cliff; all we seem to chose is whether we take the cliff to the left or the cliff to the right.

owensjef2
owensjef2 10/03/08 - 07:49 am
Ah Pt it is great to be

Ah Pt it is great to be White, you can blow up government buildings and still someone will give you a job of great responsibility . The Mayor of a major city and educational institutions will trust you. You can be of average intelligence and be a two term President or A vice Presidential candidate. Now if you Black and have these traits uh no way.

marandan
marandan 10/03/08 - 07:54 am
IMPUTT, I think you hit a key

IMPUTT, I think you hit a key point. Mccain/Palin both need to quit trying to be above the fray. They need to get down and dirty just like their opponents. Everyone has seen the liberal media in every form has ruthlessly attacked both mccain and palin, with no regard for truth or decency. Now is the time when they(MCcain/Palin) need to come out and tell every camera, all the facts about OBAMA. They need to point out that the Dems ticket is upside down. I think mccain should point out to all the independents the thought of: Joe Biden is an experienced senator who would probably do a good job as POTUS, if needed. BUT, Think of what would happen if Obama lives,how screwed up our country would be.

I4PUTT
I4PUTT 10/03/08 - 08:04 am
Now if you

Now if you black.............Give me an are....

I4PUTT
I4PUTT 10/03/08 - 08:05 am
Or a be....

Or a be....

owensjef2
owensjef2 10/03/08 - 08:11 am
I4putt is that all you can

I4putt is that all you can find, attack the grammar not the substance.

dontunderstand
dontunderstand 10/03/08 - 08:17 am
Why would we Obama supporters

Why would we Obama supporters deny the connection to Ayres? I actually find it kind of fascinating that a man who advocated the overthrow of the American government, etc., is such a bigwig in Chicago politics AND has a job as a professor at the Unversity of Chicago. A hippie selling out. I guess rich white folks can get away with anything in this country! I wonder how many members of the Black Liberation army are alive today. Or free for that matter.
But I digress...in any case, it doesn't bother me. Young people beleive stupid stuff all of the time. My father, after two tours of voluntary service in the millitary, came home and joined the Black Panther Party in 1969...and he was the opposite of a Marxist but he thought the dusters were cool.
See convertedsoutherner, for a lot of people my age, all of this is academic. I just can't get upset about the Weather Underground. It was 40 years ago and before I was born. Now Al Quaeda, Hamas, Hizbollah...they kinda [filtered word] me off. Esepecially since the first one they killed 3,000 Americans. The day the Bill Ayres manages that feat, I'll get angry.

I4PUTT
I4PUTT 10/03/08 - 08:17 am
owens, yes sir. It was your

owens, yes sir. It was your post. There never is any substance. Only racist comments, kind sir.

owensjef2
owensjef2 10/03/08 - 08:19 am
What about Pt's post

What about Pt's post

SisterAbdullahX_
SisterAbdullahX_ 10/03/08 - 08:21 am
Owensjef calls people haters?

Owensjef calls people haters? He's the one that was banned for making racist remarks. That's rich!