Democrats' disinformation goes on

It is so scary if Sen. Barack Obama thinks that a whistle-stop jaunt of eight or nine days on a plane across Europe will give him any kind of foreign policy expertise or credibility.

What is even scarier is if he thinks we will believe it. That is a carryover from the Clinton years, when the opinion of voters' intellect and ability to understand was so low. That administration felt it only took two or three cycles of disinformation to have it taken as fact.

I'm sorry, but every time I hear Obama say, "I am competitive in the red states," all I can hear is Clinton saying, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman ... ."

Tom Harton, Washington, Ga.

wildman
wildman 08/06/08 - 04:37 am
The big 'BO' is scary at

The big 'BO' is scary at best.

christian134
christian134 08/06/08 - 05:48 am
Maybe people will look past

Maybe people will look past all Obama's rhetoric and give him a one-way bus ticket back to Illinois... The man is so under-qualified as to be dangerous...

Republicant
Republicant 08/06/08 - 07:14 am
Where is the dis-information?

Where is the dis-information? If you are going to use a word, Tom, at least use it in context.

patriciathomas
patriciathomas 08/06/08 - 07:23 am
It's the political season,

It's the political season, the largest source of air pollution right now is b.s.. It's up to the voter to filter their way to the bottom line. What does each candidate stand for? How does their record, to date, compare with their b.s.?

I4PUTT
I4PUTT 08/06/08 - 09:19 am
Where there's smoke there's

Where there's smoke there's fire. When so much controversy surrounds one candidate, it's time to look else where. Why would so many voters find this guy so attractive? Is it his lack of experience, his left leaning votes in congress, his turning away from those positions now that it benefits him to do so....I don't see it. I get that he is a great orator when his speech is written, but I also see that he stutters & stammers like an idiot when he has to field questions. There really isn't much here. Kinda like a lot of charisma in an otherwise empty suit.

I4PUTT
I4PUTT 08/06/08 - 09:20 am
Where there's smoke there's

egan
egan 08/06/08 - 09:47 am
Odama better get ready to go

Odama better get ready to go nucular or all of those plug in hybrids he wants us to drive will be running on coal via the old coal fired generating plant. The man does not have a clue about how thing work. Complete ignorant on energy.

S.C. Dawg
S.C. Dawg 08/06/08 - 10:41 am
Obama best be glad getting a

Obama best be glad getting a security clearance is not a pre-requisite for being President. So sad to think that possibly our future president could not even get a job delivering auto parts for NAPA to Savannah River Site because of his association with known terrorists, but could still be elected president.

jack
jack 08/06/08 - 12:28 pm
Dawg, hate to teell you but

Dawg, hate to teell you but the President does need a security clearance. Hopefully, we won't have to worry about it when McCain gets into office.

kneejerkenreactions
kneejerkenreactions 08/06/08 - 03:22 pm
Maybe obie needs to use an

Maybe obie needs to use an air pig to inflate that empty suit!

23 charged in drug busts

Twenty-three people have been charged in drug investigations involving a Harrisburg heroin operation and a south Richmond County methamphetamine operation.