- The Robert Sapp Baseball Camp is accepting applications for its session at Sweetwater Park in Thomson on Monday-Friday . Camp is from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily and is for ages 7-14. Six-year-olds may attend if they are skilled enough to play with 7-year-olds. The fee is $125, with team rates available. For more information, call (706) 595-2152, (770) 287-3309, or e-mail email@example.com.
- Evans High School will hold a youth baseball camp for ages 5-14 on Monday-Friday and June 16-20 . Camp runs from 9 a.m. to noon. Cost is $100 per session or $175 for both sessions. For additional information, contact Ricky Beale at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The will be an organizational meeting for the CSRA Fall Baseball League for teams 8-18U next Saturday-Sunday . All interested teams should attend. E-mail email@example.com for more info.
- The Mount Vintage Boy Scout tournament will be held Monday at Mount Vintage Plantation and Golf Club. The event will be a Lauderdale format and will include lunch, practice tee's, awards, an auction and tournament favors. Registration begins at 11 a.m. For more information, call (706) 733-5277 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summer lacrosse for boys and girls of high school age will begin Saturday and will last for 6-8 weeks. Equipment required. For more information, call (706) 854-1908.
- Doctors Hospital Sports Medicine and the Augusta Colts are teaming up to collect new and gently used sports equipment for children. The items will be donated to the Augusta Partnership for Children Inc. Items can be dropped off through Friday at Hometown Sports at 4115 Columbia Road in Martinez or the Colts' main office at 712 Telfair St. in Augusta. Donors will be given a $5 coupon off the price of admission to any of the remaining Colts games this season (Friday or June 21). For more information, call the Augusta Colts at (706) 828-6820.
- The Augusta Rugby Football Club invites all people interested in rugby to practices each Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30- 8:30 p.m. at Julian Smith Casino ballpark. For information, call Erika Pracht at (803) 634-3186 or e-mail email@example.com. The Web site is www.augustarugby.org.
- Augusta Prep's summer volleyball camps will be Thursday-Friday and June 23-27 . There are two sessions per camp, middle school from 9 a.m.-noon, and high school from 1-4 p.m. Cost is $50 for the two-day camp and $150 for the five-day camp. For more information, call coach Rich Bland at (706) 414-6145 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.