- Michelle Cunningham has been promoted to assistant vice president of First Bank of Georgia. She has previously served as a branch manager, assistant branch manager and financial service representative. Her responsibilities includes sales and service training.
- Richard V. McLeod has been named executive director of the SRS Community Reuse Organization. Mr. McLeod has more than 25 years of experience in business development, fundraising and project management and was previously president of Crescent Environmental Management Corp. in Aiken. He will be responsible for directing day-to-day activities of the two-state economic diversification organization.
- Lenny Wilkes has joined Elliott Davis Technology Solutions as a network technician. The Augusta resident was previously employed by the Medical College of Georgia. His responsibilities include support to the service desk.
- Lynn Huff has joined Elliott Davis Technology Solutions as a sales manager. The Augusta resident has 20 years of experience in the technology industry and was previously employed by AT&T. Her responsibilities include supervising, motivating and monitoring sales performance.
- Rick Crawford has joined Security Federal Bank as a senior vice president and area executive. He has more than 25 years of banking experience and was previously employed by Wachovia Bank. The Martinez resident's responsibilities include leading Security Federal's growth, development and expansion efforts in the Georgia area.
- Al Gunn, Jerry McCord, Celina Dietz, Nancy Coffey, Tonya Ligon and Jan Philippe have joined Keller Williams Realty as commercial and residential sales agents.
SUBMIT AN ITEM:
Send in news and photos on hirings and promotions using our online forms at www.augustachronicle.com/business/onthemove. Items received by noon on Monday will be published the following Sunday.