Man wanted in kidnapping of three month old

Police were looking for a man who they say kidnapped a three-month-old child from a woman in Augusta late Wednesday.

The incident occurred about 9 p.m. in the 500 block of Hines Street near Allen Homes Apartments. Authorities say the unknown man grabbed the child from the woman and ran.

The man was described as black, 5 feet, 5 inches tall and wearing a black hoodie, according to officials. No other information was available late Wednesday.

Anyone with information in the case can call the Richmond County Sheriff's Office at (706) 821-1080.

shedaisy
shedaisy 04/10/08 - 03:54 am
Dear God please protect this

Dear God please protect this baby and bring this little angel back home safely.

truetolife
truetolife 04/10/08 - 05:00 am
When to or more are gathered

When to or more are gathered then he will be in the mist. Lord give the parents peace as well. In Jesus name Amen

donnatp619
donnatp619 04/10/08 - 05:25 am
What has the world come to

What has the world come to when a baby gets snatched from his mama's arms in the street. Please pray for god to protect the baby and be with his family'

MissNea1908
MissNea1908 04/10/08 - 06:38 am
I pray that the baby is ok!!!

I pray that the baby is ok!!!

Bears
Bears 04/10/08 - 07:00 am
This is so sad, God please be

This is so sad, God please be with this poor baby and his mother, I hope there is more to this story, this stuff is happening to close to home know. Everybody please pray for this baby and the family.

christian134
christian134 04/10/08 - 07:04 am
My prayers going out for the

My prayers going out for the little one to be found safe...Lord God take care of your child wherever she may be. Amen

karmakills123
karmakills123 04/10/08 - 07:24 am
There has to be more to

There has to be more to this................................

FallingLeaves
FallingLeaves 04/10/08 - 08:04 am
When two (2) or more are

When two (2) or more are gathered in my name, then He will be in their midst. (not mist, although it is foggy, this morning.) Lovely prayer, true to life, just thought I'd clear it up a little and I will pray it with you. There is always more to the story than we are told and sometimes it is not what it appears to be in the beginning. Let's keep praying for the baby to be returned safely to loving arms.

brownskin30434
brownskin30434 04/10/08 - 08:49 am
Willing to bet that the

Willing to bet that the kidnapper was this kids father.

prolifer
prolifer 04/10/08 - 10:09 am
karmakills123, I agree. There

karmakills123, I agree. There has to be more. Too close to home. Police not giving out enough information. Such a small article for an infant snatched. Hopefully they're holding the trump card. This baby needs to be found quickly. The earlier hours are most criticle.

wise
wise 04/10/08 - 01:31 pm
I agree profiler. There is

I agree profiler. There is much more to this story. No Amber Alert and no picture, whats really going on.

adrian22
adrian22 04/10/08 - 02:01 pm
UPDATE EVERYONE. The baby is

UPDATE EVERYONE. The baby is safe and back with its mother. Check this out: according to wrdw.com the baby was snatched by a 16 yr. old female. Why they don't know and she is in custody. WHew! What a relief!

FallingLeaves
FallingLeaves 04/10/08 - 02:29 pm
I saw that, too adrian22,

I saw that, too adrian22, thanks for posting the update.

orangefish
orangefish 04/10/08 - 08:59 pm
Black male abducting a 3 year

Black male abducting a 3 year old, something was wrong with that as soon as I read it I knew that could not be. come on yall

JUST_ME
JUST_ME 04/10/08 - 11:29 pm
See what happens when ppl get

See what happens when ppl get together to say a small prayer...The baby is back home safely. Just imagine what GREAT things can be accomplished if ppl were to pray more often.

MCG student, class buy kids' books for Ferguson library

Three weeks after the Missouri grand jury indictment verdict, Ashee Nicole Sharer created a Ferguson wish list on BarnesAndNoble.com, urging classmates to purchase a book for the Ferguson ...