- The westbound right lane in the 2800 block of Washington Road is closed and will reopen March 31. The closure, in front of the Kroger grocery store, will allow crews to build a deceleration lane and new driveways.
- There will be periodic lane closures throughout the week on Interstate 20 near its intersection with Washington Road and River Watch Parkway. The closures will occur between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- As part of an I-20 sound-wall project, there will be periodic lane closures from the Belair Road exit for about two miles on both sides of the interstate. The closure will occur between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- There is the possibility of brief lane closures on both the eastbound and westbound sides of I-20 next week near mile marker 20. The closures could occur on Tuesday or Wednesday between exits 18 and 22 while crews redraw lane lines.
- There will be periodic lane closures at the intersection of Dougherty and Silver Bluff roads as part of an intersection improvement scheduled for completion at the end of April.
- Officials expect to close Gray Mare Hollow Road by the middle of next week as crews realign the roadway and replace a culvert.
Source: SCDOT, GADOT.