- Richard Fairey , Wachovia Augusta market president, has been elected to the board of trustees of the Georgia Council on Economic Education.
- Waddell & Reed Advisors Funds and Ivy Funds are featured prominently in the list of "Best Mutual Fund Families of 2007," as ranked and published by Barron's.
- Kevin Jiminez has been named 2008 president of the Georgia Professional Photographers Association.
- Carolyn Moore Rahn was the top producer for business sales for the Augusta Division in 2007. She is also a Knology President's Club recipient for the fourth year in a row.
- Rick Crawford , a community banking vice president with Wachovia bank and relationship manager for its Columbia County market, was recognized for 25 years of service.
- Kenneth Cook , human resources director for the city of Aiken has earned the Senior Professional in Human Resources designation from the Human Resource Certification Institute.
SUBMIT AN ITEM
Submit text and photos for the Biz Bits section using our online forms at www.augustachronicle.com/business/onthemove. Items received by noon Monday will be published the following Monday.