- Drivers should expect lane closures beginning this week on Fort Gordon as crews continue work at the intersection of Chamberlain Avenue and East Hospital Road. There will be single lanes open in each direction at the intersection through Wednesday while crews work on a storm drainage system.
- East Boundary Street from Broad Street to Laney-Walker Boulevard will remain closed until March 10 as part of the East Boundary Improvement Project.
- The outside westbound lane of Washington Road near the Wal-Mart in Evans will be closed today from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. while crews repave an area of road.
- There will be lane closures and traffic shifts on Washington Road between Flowing Wells Road and Club Car Drive until Wednesday. The closures will affect both the westbound and eastbound lanes while crews work to construct a new left turn lane. Work will begin about 8 a.m. and last until 4 p.m.
- Ascauga Lake Road is closed to through-traffic from Ergle Street to Canal Street as part of a relocation and upgrade of the railroad crossing at Canal Street. Work is expected to be completed by the middle of March.
Source: Richmond County Engineering Department, Fort Gordon, South Carolina Department of Transportation, Columbia County Construction and Maintenance.