- Linda Jordan Fernandez has joined Odyssey Healthcare of Augusta as community education representative. She has more than 15 years of public relations and marketing experience and was previously employed by The Augusta Chronicle . Her responsibilities include public relations efforts.
- Michele Woodward has joined Exit Realty Leading Edge as a sales associate. The Martinez resident has four years of experience as a Realtor and was previously employed by Meybohm Realtors.
- Mike Parkhurst has been promoted to vice president of global sales at E-Z-GO. He was previously vice president of golf channel and branch operations. His new responsibilities include overseeing the sales and service operations for the specialty, used, fleet golf, corporate accounts, parts and accessories and customer care divisions. He joined the company in 2000 as Northeast regional manager.
- Peter Burchard has joined AWAC as chief administrative officer. He was previously city manager of Naperville, Ill. His responsibilities will include helping the provider of healthcare cost containment and medical management services expand nationwide.
- Winston A. Hogan has been named a partner at The Cleveland Group CPAs. Mr. Hogan earned his certified public accountant certification in 1998 and has more than 20 years of accounting experience.
- Joye M. Calvin has been promoted to nurse manager at the Augusta Youth Development Campus. She was previously a staff nurse. The Augusta resident joined the campus in 2006.
- Julian Moffett Sr. has been promoted to juvenile correctional lieutenant at the Augusta Youth Development Campus. The Augusta resident was previously a juvenile correctional officer 2 and joined the campus in 2004.
- Neal W. Dickert has joined the law firm of Hull, Towill, Norman, Barrett & Salley as a partner. Mr. Dickert previously spent 10 years as a Superior Court Judge for the Augusta Judicial Circuit. His practice will include general civil litigation, mediation and arbitration and appeals. He previously practiced with the firm from 1974-1996.
- Whitney N. Holloway has joined First Citizens Bank as a retail sales/administrative assistant. She was previously employed by Rowland Funeral Home. The North Augusta resident's responsibilities include assisting the market executive with the Augusta market.
- Meredith Diebold has joined First Citizens Bank as assistant vice president and retail sales manager. The Augusta resident has three years of banking experience and was previously employed by SunTrust Bank. Her new responsibilities include managing the bank's Walton's Corner branch.
- Lawrence Paul Cloutier has been promoted to juvenile correctional counselor 3 at the Augusta Youth Development Campus. He was previously recreation director. The Blythe resident joined the campus in 2005.
- Evelyn Broadnax has been promoted to juvenile correctional counselor 2 at the Augusta Youth Development Campus. She was previously a juvenile correctional counselor 1. The Augusta resident joined the campus in 2004.
- Cathy Greenwood has been promoted to juvenile correctional lieutenant at Augusta Youth Development Campus. She was previously a juvenile correctional counselor 2. The Augusta resident has been employed with the campus since 2005.
- Tony Moyer has joined Bank of America as a mortgage loan officer. The Evans resident has more than six years of financial industry experience and was previously employed by Wells Fargo and Wachovia.
SUBMIT AN ITEM
Send in new hire and promotion announcements using our online forms at www.augustachronicle.com/business/onthemove.