- Ann Cooper has joined Georgia Bank & Trust Co. as trust operations analyst. The Augusta resident was previously employed by Smith Barney.
- Jeffery Scott has been promoted to assistant vice president and branch manager of the Peach Orchard Road office. Mr. Scott was previously manager of the Broad Street office and has been with the company since March. He will be responsible for overseeing key client relationships, sales meetings, branch staffing and service standards.
- Jeff Davis has been promoted to director of academic affairs at the University of Phoenix's Augusta campus. He has 10 years of higher education experience and helped open for ten years, and helped open the school's Wichita campus in 2003. His new responsibilities include overseeing faculty training, educational effectiveness, and instructional delivery.
- Rick Trump has been promoted to associate director of operations, finance, and student services at the University of Phoenix's Augusta campus. He joined the school in 2004 as a re-entry counselor at the Cincinnati campus. His responsibilities include overseeing all student services programs for the student body, budgeting and finance roles and general operations.
- Tyrone Pooser, of Augusta, has joined The Matt Nieman Insurance Agency as a commercial specialist.
- Teri Byrne has been promoted to director of enrollment at the University of Phoenix's Augusta campus. She joined the school in 2000 as an enrollment counselor at the Atlanta campus. Her new responsibilities include overseeing and managing enrollment and admission of all new students and introducing new programs.
- Brian Key has joined SubAir Systems as agronomist and golf project manager. Mr. Key has 15 years of environmental horticulture experience and was previously director of golf at the Swainsboro Golf and Country Club. He will be responsible for project planning, installation, customer service and assisting SubAir engineers with research at its Aiken office.
- Jennifer Darby of Aiken has received the independent sales director designation from Mary Kay.
SUBMIT AN ITEM
Send in news and photos on hirings and promotions using our online forms at www.augustachronicle.com/business/onthemove. Items received by noon on Monday will be published the following Sunday.