- Asher Haines has been promoted to campus director of the University of Phoenix's Augusta's campus. He was previously associate campus director. His responsibilities will include providing access to educational programs for area students. He joined the school in 2003 and was director of enrollment at the Richmond, Va., campus prior to moving to Augusta in 2006.
- Faith Ann Borst has joined SRP Federal Credit Union as vice president of West Division Branches. She was previously employed by Albany, N.Y.-based SEFCU. The North Augusta resident's responsibilities include oversight and guidance of the credit union's branches in Georgia, North Augusta and Edgefield.
l Todd Cleckley has joined Advantage Hospice & Home Care as outreach/community relations director. He was previously employed by Supplemental Health Care. His responsibilities include leading and coordinating the marketing, community relations, and educational efforts for the Aiken office. The Graniteville resident has more than seven years of health care sales and marketing experience.
- Dr. Daniel J. Sheehan has joined the faculty of the Medical College of Georgia's Section of Dermatology. He was previously employed by Wake Forest University School of Medicine's North Carolina Baptist Hospital. As a dermatopathologist, he diagnoses a wide range of skin diseases in the neoplastic, infectious and inflammatory categories.
- Dr. Stephen H. Mason has joined the faculty of the Medical College of Georgia's Section of Dermatology. He was previously employed by University of Kansas Medical Center. He is a specialist in skin cancer surgery using Mohs micrographic techniques to minimize tissue loss and maximize cure rates.
- Tony Jumpp has joined Gerald Jones Honda as a salesman. The Aiken resident has more than 30 years of automotive sales experience.
- Dr. Dennis Williams has joined the Staff of DJ & Co., Salon, Spa, & Gifts as spa physician. Dr. Williams still maintains a private practice in Evans.
- Steve Meadows has been appointed associate director of Extension Field Operations at Clemson University's Edisto Research and Education Center in Blackville, S.C. He was previously the facility's director, a position he held for 10 years. That position has been filled on an interim basis by John Mueller, a member of the Clemson faculty since 1983.
SUBMIT AN ITEM
Submit text and photos for the On The Move section by using our online forms at www.augustachronicle.com/business/onthemove. Items received by noon Monday will be published the following Sunday.