The Dream Sixteen

We asked our annual listing of the area's top prep football prospects what they do to get ready for a game. Click below to read what they said
and watch video of extended interviews with the players.

broman1991
broman1991 08/19/07 - 01:46 am
this list sucks for real we

this list sucks for real we have a all state defensive end at glenn hills and some of these whimps get chosen before them this is a big mistake and yall need to change you damn idiots

shamorris
shamorris 08/19/07 - 05:09 pm
Great picks for the Dream

Great picks for the Dream Sixteen but I have to admit my heart is with Laney. Good luck to all the teams and may they have a wonderful and enjoyable season. Laney Alumni (LOL)

Glenn Hills anger parent
Glenn Hills anger parent 08/20/07 - 07:50 am
I would by saiding that the

I would by saiding that the reporter who wrote this story didn't do Glenn Hills right we had player list on the allstar team for Ga. and not one of our boys got pick to be pick as one of dream sixteen, let me start by said I think that Glenn Hills get a bad cover of our players ,I need you to go and check out the Lonnie MooreJr,Jerico Brown and Maurice Goodwin one of this players sould have be pick but noone came to Glenn Hills and hadn't talk about the team. I would like your readers to know that we had five player to sign on sign day but a little was said. So please let our guys know they are care about also, don;t just report the bad. But keep your eye on our team this year......

SPARTAN1
SPARTAN1 08/21/07 - 07:56 am
How can the "DREAM 16" not

How can the "DREAM 16" not include a player from this area that was a first team all state selection? Furthermore, he was a sophomore at the time of the selection. When is the last time a CSRA player was chosen first team all state as a sophomore. He is a 6'1" ,240 and plays defensive end. That player from Glenn Hills is Jerico Brown. Keep an eye out for him, and at the end of the year, he will definitely be on everyone's "Dream 16".

witness
witness 08/21/07 - 01:11 pm
For the person who wrote the

For the person who wrote the story about "DREAM 16", the next time you decide to write a story, please investigate more closely. Glenn Hills has key players returning this year, Lonnie Moore, Jr., Jerico Brown an Maurice Goodwin. Tell me why neither of those guys were listed in the "DREAM 16" if not all of them.

jackfruitpaper833
jackfruitpaper833 08/23/07 - 01:02 pm
Sometimes you have to deal

Sometimes you have to deal with your school or who you personally think should be "noted" in an article like this, as a Laney Alumni, I take it as it comes from the chronicle, Lord knows sometimes I wonder. I've known Maurice since he was a little tot, he is a standout player has been since rec ball.

I will say however, Glenn Hills Anger Parent, you must was really angry when you wrote this post, that's some hard grammar to read and your screen name *WHAT*