- Michael Jordan has joined Comcast as director of technical operations in Augusta. A company employee since 2002, he has more than 14 years of cable industry experience and was previously senior technical operations manager for the North Atlanta Comcast system. His responsibilities include leading the company's technical team.
- Randy Edwards has been promoted to Comcast's director of engineering in Augusta. A company employee since 2004, Mr. Edwards has more than 24 years of cable industry experience and maintenance plant manager. His responsibilities include leading the system's maintenance, construction and technical teams.
- Nicole M. Parsons has joined Cornerstone Realty Services as a sales professional.
- Paul Lokey has been promoted to general manager at Kia of Augusta. He was previously general sales manager. Mr. Lokey has more than 13 years of automotive industry experience and has worked at the dealership for the past two years.
- David Fields has joined Stokes-Hodges Auto Group as director of fleet and easing. He was previously employed by Augusta Cab Co.
- Rick Brady has been promoted to general manager at Acura of Augusta. He was previously general sales manager. Mr. Brady has more than 13 years of automotive industry experience and has worked at the dealership for the past nine years.
- David A. Belkoski has been named chief financial officer for University Health Care System. The certified public accountant has more than 20 years of health care experience and joined University in 1999 as vice president of finance. He replaces Robert Taylor, who retired in June.
- Phil Brigham has joined Savannah River Banking Co. as vice president and Augusta client manager. He has more than 12 years of banking industry experience and was previously vice president and relationship manager for Wachovia Bank Dealer Financial Services in Augusta. His responsibilities for the startup bank include commercial banking for medium to large corporate clients in the Augusta area.
- Dr. Geoffrey H. Young has been named associate dean for admissions for the Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine. The clinical psychologist was previously employed as associate dean for student affairs at the Medical College of Virginia campus. He will replace Dr. Mason P. Thompson, a 30-year faculty member who will retire Wednesday.
- Dr. Peter F. Buckley, chairman of the Medical College of Georgia Department of Psychiatry and Health Behavior, has been named the inaugural associate dean for leadership development from in the MCG School of Medicine. His responsibilities include coordinating all aspects of recruitment for senior leadership positions in the School of Medicine.
SUBMIT AN ITEM
Submit text and photos for the Biz Bits section using our online forms at www.augustachronicle.com/business/onthemove. Items received by noon Monday will be published the following Sunday.