- Frank Lee was the top loan producer in February for First Bank Mortgage.
- SRP Federal Credit Union won first place in the national Louise Herring Award for Philosophy in Action competition, sponsored by the Credit Union National Association, for programs such as its In-School Credit Union branch and CSRA College Night scholarships. SRP competed in the category for credit unions exceeding $100 million in assets.
- Catherine Boardman and Joseph D. Greene, of Augusta, have been named to the board of directors for Goodwill Industries of Middle Georgia and the CSRA.
- Steve Griffin, Mary Lewis and Sally Phillips have been recognized as top producers by SunTrust Mortgage for mortgage origination during 2006.
- Chris Perdue, the owner of Perdue Appraisal Services, has received the preferred provider designation from the executive review committee of the CSRA Home Connections Local Alliance Program for achievements in customer service and ethics in FHA-certified and licensed real estate appraisal services.
- John Mullins, an agent for Mutual of Omaha Insurance, has received the preferred provider designation from the executive review committee of the CSRA Home Connections Local Alliance Program for achievements in customer service as a residential mortgage protection specialist.
- Anthony Mitchell, Marlon Smith and Tiffany Jean-Paul have received Peace Officer Standards Training certifications from Augusta Youth Development Campus.
- Alex Neupert, Stephen Johnston and Bobby Vaughn have received the professional protection specialist II for uniformed security police from the Department of Energy. Mr. Neupert and Mr. Vaughn also have received the Energy Department's and professional supervisor certifications.
- Reva Huff, Angela Herren and Sh'Keela Stroman have graduated from Kenneth Shuler's School of Cosmetology & Nail Design.
Biz Bits is a free public service listing of The Augusta Chronicle. Fill out our online form and attach photos at www.augustachronicle.com/business/onthemove. Items received by noon Tuesday will be published the following Monday.