- Terence Castleberry has joined Gerald Jones Mazda as a salesman.
- Bill Cleveland, a partner in Preston & Cleveland Wealth Management LLC, has been named one of "The 150 Best Financial Advisers for Doctors" in the country by Medical Economics magazine.
- Dr. Ali Eroglu, a reproductive biologist and cryobiologist at the Medical College of Georgia, has been named to a one-year term on the editorial board of Biology of Reproduction, the journal of the Society for the Study of Reproduction. Dr. Eroglu joined MCG in 2003 from Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School in Boston.
- C. Caleb Connor, a member of the Augusta law firm of Tucker, Everitt, Long, Brewton & Lanier, was admitted to practice before the Georgia Supreme Court along with his father, Kenneth L. Connor, who practices law in Leesburg, Va. They were sworn in by Justice George H. Carley in December.
- P.J. Wilce of Fire & Ice Heating and Air has been named a preferred provider in the Century 21 Larry Miller Realty/CSRA Home Connections Local Alliance Program.
- Arthur P. Flowers was the top producer at Synovus Mortgage Corp./Augusta First Bank and Trust in December.
On the Move/Biz Bits is a free public-service listing of The Augusta Chronicle. Fill out our online form and attach photos at www.augustachronicle.com/business/onthemove. Items received by noon Tuesday will be published the following Sunday.