Santa Claus sometimes disguises himself as J. Gordon and can be found in Williston, S.C.
1. What is at the top of good little girls' and boys' wish lists this year?
"They like the Xbox. I think it's the 360. They ask for so many things. Game Boys. Plenty of Game Boys. Little girls, of course, the doll house. There's one doll they like in particular - Baby Alive.''
2. What is the most unusual gift request you've ever heard?
''For my family to be happy. Another one, the first word out of her mouth was, 'I want my daddy to have a new truck.' I've had requests for snakes, various and sundry animals."
3. How do you persuade reluctant children to sit on your lap?
"I don't. I can't. If they won't sit, there's not much I will do. They can come back another year."
4. How do you deliver presents all over the world in one night?
5. What is the best thing about being Santa Claus?
"Kids. I love the kids."
© 2017. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us