- Theresa Goebel has joined Career Personnel as branch manager for the newly opened Aiken office. The Aiken resident has five years of experience in the staffing industry. She will be responsible for business development in addition to managing and directing the daily functions at the new office.
- Jim C. Bible III has joined Realty Executives Greater Augusta as executive/associate broker. He was previously employed by Prudential Beazley Real Estate. The Martinez resident has more than 30 years of real estate industry experience.
- Brad Deal has joined Georgia Bank & Trust as a mortgage loan originator.
- Cheryl Dear has joined University Hospital as clinical coordinator of Labor and Delivery, 4 South Patient Care Unit and Childbirth Education. She was previously employed by Doctors Hospital.
- Lauren Lea Warren has joined Harbor House as marketing publicist. She was previously employed by Ameriquest Field. The Augusta resident's responsibilities include planning and implementing national and local sales strategies and publicizing all Harbor House titles.
- Doug Little has joined Keller Williams Realty Augusta Partners as a Realtor. He was previously employed by Kraft Foods.
- Timothy E. Moses, a partner and shareholder in the law firm Hull, Towill, Norman, Barrett & Salley, has been named to the 2007 board of trustees for Leadership Georgia, a training organization for community leaders. The Leadership Augusta graduate has practiced corporate and employment law at the firm since 1994 . He is the president of the Kiwanis Club of Augusta and is a member of the Richmond County Board of Elections.
- Richard Allen Slaby, the manager of ASM Legal Vertical for Compuware Corp., has been named to 2007 board of trustees of Leadership Georgia. The Leadership Augusta graduate has served as a board member for organizations such as the Kiwanis Club of Augusta, the Augusta Museum of History and the Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce's race relations board.
- J. Murlson Cattle Co., of Augusta, has been named a member of the American Angus Association, the largest beef cattle registry association in the world.
- Andrea Johnson, a Realtor of ReMax of Augusta, has received the accredited buyer representative designation from the Real Estate Buyers Agent Council and the National Association of Realtors for passing the exam covering buyer agency practices and procedures.
- Lloyd B. Schnuck Jr. has received the 2006 Vessel of Life Award from Medical College of Georgia for contributions to society that enhance MCG's mission of education, research and service.
- Linda Walker was the top loan producer in volume and units at Rhodes Financial Mortgage during October.
On the Move/Biz Bits is a free public-service listing of The Augusta Chronicle. Fill out our online form and attach photos at www.augustachronicle.com/business/onthemove. Items received by noon Tuesday will be published the following Sunday.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us