- Flu shots will be given out from noon to 4 p.m. at Grovetown City Hall, the Columbia County Health Department said. The cost is $20 per dose.
- In Aiken County, shots will be given at the University of South Carolina Aiken at 471 University Parkway in Aiken; also, Nov. 15 at the Jackson Municipal Building, 106 Main St.; and Nov. 16, 20 and 30 at the Aiken County Council building, 726 Richland Ave. W.
- University Hospital is offering flu shots for people 18 and older Nov. 2 at First Baptist Church of Augusta, 3500 Walton Way Extension. Medicare is filed for eligible participants. The cost for others is $25. Appointments are required. Call (706) 828-2502 or (866) 591-2502.
For other locations for flu shots, visit flucliniclocator.org or call (706) 721-5800 in Richmond County, (706) 868-3330 in Columbia County or (803) 642-1687 in Aiken County.
USC Aiken transfer information: 5 p.m., Room 110 Penland Administration Building on campus; (803) 641- 3366
CHAMBER OF HORRORS HAUNTED HOUSE: The haunted house will be from 7:30-11 p.m. Wednesday-Thursday and Sunday and 7:30 p.m. until Friday-Saturday at Eighth and Greene streets. Admission costs $10. Proceeds benefit the Ali Bruker Scholarship Fund.
FILM NOIR: Screenings at 7 and 9 p.m. Thursday-Saturday at the Imperial Theatre; Thursday, The Maltese Falcon, The Third Man; Friday, Laura, Touch of Evil; Saturday, Notorious, The Killing; Imperial Theatre, 724 Broad St.; each movie costs $4 adults; $3 seniors, students and military; festival passes cost $20 adults, $14 seniors, students and military; (706) 722-8341
TRICK OR TREAT SO OTHERS CAN EAT: 5:30-8:30 p.m. Thursday, Patriots Park Gymnasium, 5445 Columbia Road, Grovetown; (706) 312-7194, columbiacountyga.gov
HAUNTED TRAIL: 7:30-11 p.m. Thursday, 7:30 to midnight Friday; Lakeside High School, 533 Blue Ridge Drive, Evans; (706) 863-0027
HAUNTED GARDEN: Dark to 9 p.m. Thursday, 8-10 p.m. Saturday, dark to 9 p.m. Monday; behind Harlem City Hall, 320 N. Louisville St., Harlem; (706) 556-0043
GEORGIA-CAROLINA STATE FAIR: Through Nov. 5, Hale Street Fairgrounds; www.georgiacarolinastatefair.com
CITY OF AIKEN BOARD OF ZONING APPEALS: 5:30 p.m., Aiken Municipal Building, 214 Park Ave. S.W.
AIKEN COUNTY SCHOOL BOARD: 7 p.m., 1000 Brookhaven Drive. Agenda available online at www.aiken.k12.sc.us.
COLUMBIA COUNTY DEVELOP-MENT AUTHORITY: 7:30 a.m., General A conference room, Evans Government Center, Ronald Reagan Drive
COLUMBIA COUNTY CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROJECT'S TOWN HALL MEETING: 6 p.m., Savannah Rapids Pavilion, Evans to Locks Road
AVIATION COMMISSION: 10 a.m., Augusta Regional Airport's High Flight Caf conference room.
TODAY AT THE FAIR
38TH ANNUAL AIKEN JAYCEES WESTERN CAROLINA STATE FAIR: Aiken Jaycees Fairgrounds, U.S. Highway 1 North; open 5 to 11 p.m.; admission is $6 daily; parking free; Chick-fil-A Student Night, $5 off pay-one-price stamp with coupon from school; Southern Monster Truck Show, 7 p.m., Bridgestone/Firestone Arena
- SRP Federal Credit Union Family Arena-Eudora Farms Petting Zoo, 5 p.m.-close
- Kiddy Land-Nick's Kids Show, 6 and 7:30 p.m.
- Victoria Circus runs continuously
© 2016. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us