- Kathey Kirkland has been promoted to member service center manager at CSRA Federal Credit Union. She was previously a member service center representative. The Augusta resident's new responsibilities include overseeing the center's day-to-day operations.
- Thomas Werner has been promoted to CEO of Pierwood Construction Co. He was previously the company's president. The Evans resident also serves as president of the Builders Association of Metro Augusta.
- Ken Richards has been promoted to president at Pierwood Construction Co. He was previously the company's vice president. The Evans resident has been an employee of the company for 13 years.
- Denise Frechette has been promoted to corporate secretary and treasurer at Pierwood Construction Co. The Martinez resident has been an employee of the company for 14 years.
- Terri Frerichs has joined Re/Max Masters Inc. as a sales associate. She was previously employed by IAP World Services. The Martinez resident's responsibilities include assisting clients with all real estate needs.
- Mary Jane Hall, senior vice president of Human Resources for Rockwell Automation, has joined MAU Inc.'s board of advisers. She joined Rockwell Automation in 1995 and was previously employed by General Electric.
- Rick Frerichs has named Re/Max Masters Inc.'s sales associate of the month for April.
- Louise Baker, Charles Brooks, Cathy Holliman, Cari Dorsey, Christine Abbott, Nettie Engles, Felicia Patterson, Cindy McNeill and Lora Baxley have received the Golden Star Award from MCG Health System for achievements in volunteer work.
- MCG Health System's Facilities Services department has received the Excel Award for achievements in using volunteers to enhance patient- and family-centered care.
- Mary Ann Ethridge was named Wachovia Mortgage Corp.'s top producer in April.
- Mike Patton has received the Spirit of the Heart Award from MCG Health System for achievements in outstanding personal service and commitment as a volunteer.
- Meredith Vasquez has completed Goodwill Industries International's Executive Development Program and CEO qualification exam. Ms. Vasquez was named executive director of Goodwill Industries of the CSRA and Middle Georgia last year.
- Sam Fouche III was named United Healthcare's top account executive in emerging markets nationwide and top producer of ancillary sales nationwide. His territory includes Augusta, Savannah, Statesboro, and Brunswick, Ga.
- The following Richmond and Columbia County residents graduated from the Georgia Academy for Economic Development's 2006 Region One Multi-Day Training Program: Woody Merry, AXA Advisors; Jason Hensley, CSRA Regional Development Center; Steven Kendrick, Augusta Blueprint; Camille Price, Augusta Tomorrow Inc.; Steve Chapman, Georgia Power; and Tony Lombardo and Damon Cline, The Augusta Chronicle.
ON THE MOVE/BIZ BITS IS A FREE PUBLIC-SERVICE LISTING OF THE AUGUSTA CHRONICLE. TO SUBMIT TEXT AND A PHOTO, USE OUR ONLINE FORM AT WWW.AUGUSTACHRONICLE.COM/BUSINESS/ONTHEMOVE. SUBMISSIONS MAY BE EDITED.
© 2016. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us