AUGUSTA, Ga. - Mrs. Anita W. Jackson of Phillip Street, entered into rest on February 9, 2006 at Portsbrige Hospice. She was a member of Antioch Baptist Church of which Rev. Kenneth B. Martin is pastor. Funeral details will be announced by Dent's Funeral Home. She is survived by three sisters, Mrs. Bobbie A. Howell, Brooklyn, NY, Mrs. L. Frances (Willie, Jr.) Kennedy and Ms. Evelyn L. Willis, Augusta; uncle, Mr. Walter (Clara) Gardenhire; aunt, Mrs. Mamie Mavin, Augusta; a host of nieces, nephews, cousins and other relatives and friends. The Historic Dent's Undertaking Establishment Serving the CSRA Since the 1800's.
The Augusta Chronicle February 11, 2006