Robin Dukes is a dietary manager at Windermere Health & Rehabilitation Center nursing home.
1. Where are some of the places you did your Christmas shopping?
"J.C. Penney, in the mall and at Wal-Mart."
2. What's the most interesting experience you had shopping this season?
"I'm a people watcher. So just watching people as they shop has been interesting."
3. Do you have any advice for people who have to return gifts after Christmas?
"Wait about a week later to return your gifts ... don't do it (today)."
4. Did you put lumps of coal and twigs in anybody's stocking?
"Not this year. I did that two or three years ago, but not this year."
5. When are the best sales - after Thanksgiving or after Christmas?
"I usually shop year-round for gifts, but I'd say the day after Christmas."