• The following honors have been announced for Fort Gordon:
Spc. Vanessa Khan, an investigator assigned to the 35th Military Police Detachment, is Servicemember of the Quarter.
Sgt. Christopher Pryor, a senior systems administration in the Directorate of Plans, Training, Mobilization and Security, is the Noncommissioned Officer of the Quarter.
Staff Sgt. Eric Flores, of the 442nd Signal Battalion, is the Instructor of the Quarter.
Sgt. Terrilski Davis, a food specialist in Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 93rd Signal Brigade, is Cook of the Quarter.
James Baugh, an attorney in the administrative and civil law divisions of the Office of the Staff Judge Advocate, is Civilian of the Quarter.
Anthony Capozzoli, a volunteer in St. Michael's Parish since 1988, is the July Volunteer of the Month.
Sarah Ebey, a volunteer for the Army Community Service Financial Readiness and Army Emergency Relief programs since October 2003, is the August Volunteer of the Month.
• Eva-Marie Proudfit, a 15-year volunteer at Fort Gordon, is the September Volunteer of the Month.
• Army Sgt. Johnnesha Henrita Striggles, a 1997 graduate of John S. Davidson Fine Arts Magnet School and daughter of John and Patricia Striggles, of Augusta, has been promoted to her current rank. She is serving with the 57th Signal Battalion in Iraq.
• Navy Seaman Recruit John A. Fuller, a 2000 graduate of the Academy of Richmond County, recently completed basic training at Recruit Training Command, Great Lakes, Ill.
• Army Pfc. Qiana N. Goodlett, a 2003 graduate of Hephzibah High School and daughter of James E. and Cleopatra E. Goodlett, of Hephzibah, has graduated from the automated logistical specialist advanced individual training course at the Army Quartermaster Center and School, Fort Lee, Petersburg, Va.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us