For the Clifford the Big Red Dog mask, click here
For the Batman mask, click here
1. Cut out masks and eye holes along the dotted lines. Using a sharp pencil or pen, punch a small hole in each side tab where marked.
2. Cut two thin rubber bands one time each. Tie them together to create a long stretchy string.
3. Lay the mask face up on top of the rubber bands.
4. Thread the ends of the rubber bands through the tab holes.
5. Tie a knot in each end or tape the tips to the mask to secure.
Note: Gluing the mask to a piece of cardboard or heavy paper will reinforce it and help it last longer.
Clifford the Big Red Dog,the star of a 37-year-old children's book series, is gaining a new generation of fans through his TV series on PBS. It airs weekdays at 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. on WCES-TV (Channel 20) and WEBA-TV (Channel 14). In addition to Clifford books, Scholastic now offers interactive CD-ROMS.
To complete this costume, dress your child in a red T-shirt or sweats. If you have a red handkerchief or hand towel, roll it up lengthwise and pin it on the behind for a tail.
Batman is still watching over the citizens of Gotham City. The next generation of adventures for the Caped Crusader is featured in Batman Beyond. The cartoon series airs Tuesday-Thursday at 3:30 p.m. and Saturday at 8 a.m. on The WB.
To complete this costume, dress your child in dark blue or black clothes. A dark pillowcase or towel makes a terrific cape. Attach the ends around your child's neck with a safety pin.
© 2016. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us