• The CSRA Fall Baseball League is accepting registration for ages 5-15. The USSSA sanctioned league will be held at Citizens Park in Aiken from August-October, and all games will be played Monday-Thursday. For information or to register, visit csraleague.com or call Angie Van Dyne at (803) 292-9368.
• Rising 13 and under Georgia Riverdawgs baseball is holding an open tryout for another team. Tryouts will be Aug. 11 at 9 a.m. at Riverside Park. Call Chet Frady at (706) 945-4621.
• Palmetto Xtreme is looking to fill its current roster for the 2012-2013 USSSA season. Players must not turn 11 years old by April 30, 2013. Call Josh Fields at (803) 508-0429.
• The Clint Bryant Basketball Camp will be held at North Augusta’s Riverview Park Activities Center from Monday-Friday. Registration fee is $225. For information, call (706) 825-2232.
• The Augusta Prep Basketball Camp will be held July 30-Aug. 2 from 12:15-4:15 p.m. for boys and girls in first through eighth grades. The cost is $100. For information, call camp director and varsity girls head coach Myran Hunt at (803) 624-7264 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Dip Metress Basketball Academy will hold a weekend camp Aug. 3-5. The cost is $80 and will run from 6-9 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, and 2-5 p.m. Sunday. The camp is open to boys and girls in grades first through 11th, with lunch provided on Saturday. For information, call (706) 667-4765 or e-mail email@example.com.
• Join the Aiken-Edgefield district of the South Carolina Football Officials Association to learn the rules and mechanics of officiating football, including high school, middle school and youth league play this season. To receive instruction and training sessions in order to become an official, contact Melvin McGrier at (803) 215-0062 or Steve Hook at (803) 649-3477.
• The Men Making a Difference Organization will hold a tournament Aug. 11 at Gordon Lakes Golf Course. The event will serve as a fundraiser in support of efforts in assisting at-risk youths within the CSRA. A team of four players costs $55 per player, or $45 for Gordon Lakes members. Check-in is 10 a.m.-12:15 p.m. For more information, contact Willie C. Williams at (706) 627-3234 or (706) 791-3007.
• The 17th Annual JDLH School Alumni Association Open Golf Tournament will be held Aug. 25 at Savannah Lakes’ Monticello course. Registration begins at noon and is $70 per player, with a shotgun start at 1 p.m. Pre-registration is required by Aug. 17. For information, call Coleen Starling at (864) 391-0493.
• The Paine College Golf Tournament will be held Aug. 27 at 11 a.m. at Gordon Lakes Golf Course. Registration fee is $125 per individual and $375 per team, due before Aug. 6. The tournament format is threesome Lauderdale play, captain’s choice. For more information, call (706) 821-8233 or (706) 564-3717, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Columbia County Recreation Department fall youth sports registration is through Aug. 10. Regular registration, online or at Patriots Park is July 23-Aug. 10. First-time participants must register in person. For information, e-mail email@example.com.
• Endurance Concepts, a triathlon coaching firm based in Atlanta, will hold a triathlon training camp July 28-29. Registration is open at imathlete.com. Fees range from $175-$250 and include two days of training on the ESi Augusta Ironman 70.3 course and open water swim training in the Savannah River. For information, contact Tony Hammett at (770) 722-0005, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit enduranceconcepts.com.
• Blue Night 5K Run, Walk and 1-mile fun run will be held Aug. 17 at Citizens Park in Aiken. All proceeds benefit the Aiken Department of Public Safety Police Athletic League. The fun run will begin at 7 p.m. followed by a 7:30 p.m. start for the 5K run and walk. Registration begins at 5:30 p.m. and is $25 pre-registered and $30 on race day for the 5K event, and $10 pre-registered and $15 on race day for the fun run. Registration forms may be requested by e-mailing email@example.com or calling (803) 642-7686.
• The Augusta Rrecreation, Parks and Facilities Department’s fall youth athletic registration will be held Monday-Friday from July 30-Aug. 10. For information, call the Eisenhower Park Athletic Office at (706) 821-2800, the Fleming Athletic Office at (706) 796-5047 or the May Park Athletic Office at (706) 724-0505.
• The Augusta Recreation, Parks and Facilities Department’s fall adult athletic registration for softball and flag football will be held the entire month of August. Registration will be at Diamond Lakes Adult Athletic Office and Augusta Recreation, Parks and Facilities Administrative Office. For information, contact Lida Gregg at (706) 771-2980 or Bobby Martin at (706) 796-5025.
• AASL soccer registration dates will be posted at aaslsoccer.com. Divisions include men’s competitive 8 vs. 8, women’s competitive 6 vs. 6 and 35+ men’s competitive 6 vs. 6, played each Sunday and ranging from $950-$1,100 per team. There are also co-ed competitive and recreational divisions played Wednesday nights. Co-ed divisions begin play Aug. 15 and all other divisions begin Aug. 19. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
• The Bulls Soccer Club is looking for a few additional players in 10-11-year-old girls, 13-14-year-old boys and 17-18-year-old boys. For information, contact Andrew Hammer at (706) 399-4080, e-mail email@example.com, or visit ga-scbulls.com.