• Greenbrier High School will hold a baseball clinic June 25-26 at the school’s field. The staff will include coaches from area high schools and colleges. The camp is for boys in grades 2-8 and will run from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Cost is $50 per person and $25 for siblings. Team rates are available. For more information, call (706) 650-6040 ext. 4151.
• The Mike Brandt Basketball Camps will be held June 25-28 at the USC Aiken Convocation Center. The boys and girls camp runs from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. and is $165 per camper. Team tournaments will also be held June 29.. Tournaments are limited to the first 16 teams registered and deposit received. The tournaments are $100 per team, and team camps are $160 per team. For more information, call (803) 641-3491, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or go to pacersports.com.
• The Jimmy Link Basketball Camp will be held July 9-12 at Riverview Park in North Augusta. The camp is for ages 6-15. Sessions begin at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. each day. Registration fee is $90 for one session or $150 for both sessions. For information or to register, contact Link at (706) 945-1361 or email@example.com.
• The Clint Bryant Basketball Camp will be held at North Augusta’s Riverview Park Activities Center on July 23-27. Registration fee is $225. For more information, call (706) 825-2232.
• The Augusta Prep Football Camp will be held June 25-28 for players in grades 1-12. The non-contact camp is hosted by football coaches from Georgia and Florida. It will be broken up into camps for players in grades 1-5 and 6-12. For information or to register for the camp, visit augustaprep.org or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The McPherson-Thompson Golf Camp, directed by the Augusta State University golf coaches, will be held Monday-Thursday at the J. Fleming Norvell Golf House at Augusta State University. Accommodations will be provided by Champions Retreat Resort. For information and to register, visit jaguargolfcamp.com.
• The YMCA golf camps will be held Monday-Thursday and July 16-19 from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. The camps are open to children ages 5-17. Monday through Wednesday of each camp will be held at Wedges and Woods, and a nine-hole tournament will be held at Forest Hills Golf Club on Thursday. The cost is $149. For information or to register, contact Jay Brooks at (706) 830-2752 or visit augusta-golf-academy.com.
• The Palmetto Kiwanis Club Charity Golf Tournament will be held Saturday at Aiken Golf Club. Check-in is 9-9:45 a.m. and tee time is 10. The format is four-person captain’s choice. The entry fee is $60 or $220 per four-person team. For information or to register, call John Boyette at (803) 645-0362, or visit aikenpalmettokiwanis.org.