• Augusta Christian is offering a boys basketball camp for boys entering fourth through eighth grades. The camp will stress the fundamentals of the game, as well as competitions, 5 on 5 games, prizes, and a camp T-shirt. The camp will be held May 29-June 1 from 9 a.m. to noon each day. The cost is $90 for non-ACS students. Contact coach Marty Griffin at (706)863-2905 ext. 142 or email@example.com.
• The Dish Fish Open Bass Tournament will be held May 19-20 at Dorn Boating Facility on Lake Thurmond. Entry fee is $100 per person or $200 per boat. The tournament pays out the top 30 finishes. For information, call (866) 208-5901 or visit dishfishbytailgater.com.
• The Gamecock Club’s Fan Fest will be held Thursday from 5:30-8 p.m. at the Lady Antebellum Amphitheatre. The event will feature coach Steve Spurrier, other head coaches, local football student athletes, Cocky and cheerleaders, and photo opportunities with football and baseball trophies will be available. Admission is $5 and can be paid at the Fan Fest entrance or by contacting the Gamecock Club at (803) 777-4276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Georgia Tech spring caravan will in Augusta on Monday, at the fellowship hall at First Baptist Church from 6-8 p.m. Admission is free, but fans are asked to register at ramblinwreck.com. Light snacks and a cash bar will be available.
• Kyle Maynard will be the guest speaker for the 21st annual Greater Augusta Medals for Excellence in Sports Awards banquet on May 31 at the Augusta Marriott Convention Center. Check-in and a social hour will open at 6 p.m., with dinner and program beginning at 7. Tickets are $40 for Sports Council members and $45 for non-members. For reservations or more information, call (706) 722-8326, ext. 231.
• The Augusta Rowing Club will be celebrating the 11th anniversary of National Learn to Row Day on June 2 from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Boat House on Riverfront Drive. Members of the Augusta Rowing Club will offer tours of the facilities, demonstrations and lessons. The cost for participants will be a donation of a non-perishable food item for the Golden Harvest Food Bank, and lunch will be provided. For more information, visit augustarowingclub.org.