- An Advantage Basketball Camp will be held at Ron Anderson Recreation Center in Powder Springs on Wednesday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The camp will focus on ball handling and shooting. For more information, contact (425) 670-8877 or (404) 425-0890 or info@advantagebasketball or visit advantagebasketball.com.
- The former Augusta State All-American and current Phoenix Suns center Garret Siler will hold the Blue Star Basketball Academy from July 11-15 . The camp is for boys and girls ages 8-16 and will run from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. each day at the Episcopal Day School gym. Cost is $180 and includes a T-shirt, lunch and awards. For more information, visit bigghoops.com.
- The Clint Bryant Basketball Camp will be held July 18-22 at the Riverview Park Activity Center in North Augusta. The camp is open to boys and girls in grades kindergarten through 12. Registration fee is $200. Lunch is provided Monday through Thursday and each camper will receive a basketball and a T-shirt. Camp hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. July 18-21 and 9 a.m. to noon July 22. For more information, contact Trish at (706) 825-2232 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Sure-Shot Basketball Camp will be held in July at Lakeside and Stallings Island middle schools. A camp for boys and girls in grades 2-5 will be held July 25-29 at Lakeside. Each will run from 9 a.m. until noon daily. The cost for each camp is $80. For more information, call Tom Weidenaar or Dave Pitock at (706) 855-6900.
- The Dip Metress Basketball Academy will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Aug. 1-4 . The camp cost is $150. The Academy's director is coach Dip Metress, head men's basketball coach at Augusta State University. The camp is open to all boys and girls from grades first through 11th. The cost of the camp includes a T-shirt and lunch. For more information, contact Metress at (706) 667-4765 or email@example.com.
- Baseball travel teams are being sought to play on fields at West Augusta Sports Complex at Eisenhower Drive. For more information, call (803) 599-5955 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 9U Travel Baseball Team is seeking players for the upcoming fall season. Tryouts and other information are available by calling Craig at (706) 831-4276, Ryan at (706) 830-8944, or Brandon at (706) 339-5154, or visit predatorstravelball.com.
- Martinez-Evans Little League will host the 15-year-old Senior League Georgia District 6 Tournament and the 15-year-old Senor League Georgia State Tournament in July. District and state tournament dates are available online at mellbaseball.org. MELL will also field all-star teams for District 6 competition in the following age groups: 9-10, 10-11 and 11-12.
- A Master the Fundamentals baseball camp will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. July 23 at Eisenhower Park. The camp is for ages 8-12, and will be hosted by professional baseball player Chris Tate and East Georgia College's Nate Crown. The camp will cover infield and outfield play, base-running, proper throwing mechanics and hitting. Cost is $45. Only 30 roster spots are available. Preregistration is strongly recommended. To preregister send a completed registration form along with a non-refundable $20 preregistration fee to Christopher Tate, P.O. Box 5482, Augusta, GA, 30916. The preregistration fee will count toward the total camp fee. For more information, call Tate at (706) 832-2781.
- The Augusta Diving Club offers springboard diving lessons, coaching and training to students ages 8-18, in preparation for the junior Olympics and Georgia High School competitive diving. For more information, call (706) 726-6805.
- The North Augusta Family Y will offer a women's and men's flag football league. Men's games will be on Saturdays, and women's games on Sundays at Paul Knox Middle School in North Augusta. For more information, call (803) 278-0882.
- The Aiken-Edgefield District of the South Carolina Football Officials Association is seeking new football officials for high school, middle school and youth football. Training is provided. For more information, call Ron Paul at (803) 221-9218 or Clarence Allen at (803) 226-0124.
- The Augusta Eagles are accepting applications from men interested in coaching a high school level eight-man football team. There will be a spring and summer training workout for two weeks during the evening. Start of the season is July 18 . Football experience a must. For more information, call Tim Alba at (706) 556-3068 or e-mail email@example.com.
- The Debbie Knight Charity Golf Tournament will be held July 9 at Midland Valley Country Club. Registration will begin at 8 a.m. and players will tee-off with a shotgun start at 9:15 a.m. The event will be a four-man Captain's Choice Tournament. The cost for this event is $200 per four-man team or $50 per player. Mulligans will be $5 each (limit two per player). Prizes will be awarded for first-, second-, and third-place finishes, and for closest to the pin on all par 3 holes and for longest drive on designated holes. Chick-Fil-A will provide lunch for all participants. To sponsor a hole, preregister a team or for more information, contact Darryl Meyer at (803) 593-0298, Rick Knight at (803) 593-6465, or Randy Morgan at (803) 593-9593.
- YMCA Golf Camp for ages 6-17 will be held 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. July 18-21 . The first three days of each session will be held at Wedges & Woods Driving Range and Training Facility and the final day will be held at Forest Hills Golf Club. Comprehension instruction will include unlimited range balls along with nine holes of golf with prizes and awards. Some equipment will be furnished. Cost is $149. For more information or to register, contact Jay Brooks at (706) 830-2752 or visit augusta-golf-academy.com.
- Bartram Trail Golf Club will hold a beginners youth golf clinic for children ages 8-13 from July 25-28 . Cost is $80 per person for the clinic. For more information, call (706) 210-4681.
- The Augusta Sports Council and online charity auction BiddingForGood have teamed up to launch an auction as part of the ASC's 20th anniversary campaign. All proceeds from the auction will support the annual Greater Augusta Medals for Excellence in Sports Scholarship that is given out during the annual G.A.M.E.S. banquet. To view the auction items, visit biddingforgood.com/augustasportscouncil.
- The Augusta Rugby Football Club invites all people interested in rugby to practices each Wednesday from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Larry Bray Memorial Pitch. New players are welcome. For information, call Allen Raborn at (706) 7884 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The GA-SC Bulls Soccer Club will hold a Striker/Keeper Camp for ages 5-18 at Citizens Park in Aiken from 5:30-8:30 p.m. July 29 and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. July 30 . Cost is $25 per day or $40 for both days. To register, visit ga-scbulls.com. For more information, call (706) 312-7415.
- Augusta Prep's ninth annual summer volleyball camp will be held July 18-21 . Cost is $130. There are two sessions per camp: middle school grades from 9 a.m. until noon and high school grades from 1-4 p.m. For more information, contact coach Rich Bland at (706) 414-6145, email@example.com or visit www.augustaprep.org.