- Masters City Little League 2010 Fall baseball registration is now open. The league includes ages 5 to 14 and the registration deadline is Saturday. For more information, contact Robbie Silas at (706) 840-0650.
- The CC Rockers Fastpitch Softball Team will hold tryouts for their 12U and 14U teams Sept. 11 at Riverside Middle School. 12U will start at 10 a.m. and 14U will start at 12 p.m. For more information, contact Phillip Buck at (706) 589-6773.
- The CSRA Fall Baseball League is holding registration for the new season. All games are played at Citizens Park in Aiken. For forms and more information, visit www.csraleague.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Columbia County Chaos travel team is seeking experienced players for the upcoming season. Players must be 11 or under as of May 1, 2011. For more information, call Trevor Adkins at (706) 284-7379.
- The Carolina Rays 8U travel team is seeking two to four players for its upcoming season. Players must have turned eight after May 1, 2010. For more information, contact Gerald Levi at (803) 278-6049 or email@example.com.
- The 10U Georgia Spikes travel baseball team is seeking additional players for the 2010-2011 season, preferably with pitching experience. Players must not turn 11 before May 1, 2011. For more information, contact DeWayne Smoak at (706) 513-1494.
- The CSRA GreenJackets 11U travel team is looking for players who do not turn 12 years old before May 1, 2011. For more information, contact Bob Wilkinson at (706) 210-1468 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Georgia Lightning 12U travel baseball team is having tryouts for the upcoming season. Players cannot turn 13 years of age before May 1, 2011. For tryout dates and more information, contact Billy Kelley at (706) 825-9898.
l The Georgia Pistols traveling girls basketball team is looking for three or four players for its 14U team born after Jan. 1, 1995. For more information, call Mark Holliday at (706) 814-0121 or e-mail email@example.com.
l USC Aiken Baseball will play host to its annual Professional Bull Riding event at the Convocation Center on Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m. each night. For more information, contact Brian Hand at (803) 641-3252.
- The 17th annual Border Bash Golf Tournament will be held Sept. 10 at the River Golf Club. The tournament will be played by four-man teams, Lauderdale format. Entry forms may be picked up from the River Golf Club. For more information, call Frank Mulherin at (706) 414-4922.
- The 12th annual Celebrity Golf Tournament will be held at Midland Valley Golf Club on Sept. 10. Entry fee is $100. Tournament begins with a shotgun start at 10 a.m. For more information, contact Jeff Jenik at (803) 641-3258 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Toni Marshall at (803) 593-9954 ext. 1201 or email@example.com.
- The Don A. Brock Scholarship Golf Classic will be held Sept. 11 at Forest Hills Golf Club, beginning at 9 a.m. Cost is $100 per player, with a max of four on a team. For more information, call (404)388-3211.
- The Ronald McDonald House Charity Golf Classic will be held at West Lake Country Club on Sept. 13 . Play begins with a shotgun start at 11 a.m. For more information, call (706) 724-5901 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Augusta Rugby Football Club invites all people interested in rugby to practices each Wednesday from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Larry Bray Memorial Pitch. For information, call Allen Raborn at (706) 7884 or e-mail email@example.com.
- The Augusta Sports Council is seeking volunteers for the ESi Ironman 70.3 Augusta triathlon on Sept. 26 . Over 650 volunteers will be needed for the event. For more information, call (706) 722-8326 ext. 231 or visit www.ironmanaugusta.com.
- Greater Augusta Swimming will play host to a competitive swimming clinic at the Augusta Aquatics Center on Sept. 7-9 from 5-7 p.m. Information on joining the team will also be available. For more information, contact Amy at (706) 860-9653.