Kansas State. The Wildcats (10-0) are leading the Bowl Championship Series rankings after Alabama stumbled last week. Kansas State has one tough game remaining against No. 15 Texas in twoweeks . If the Wildcats take care of business, they’ll play for the title.
Louisiana-Lafayette. The Ragin’ Cajuns found themselves with a prime opportunity to shock Florida in The Swamp, until they allowed two touchdowns in the final two minutes. Louisiana-Lafayette played not to lose at the end of the game and got burned.
RANKING THE BIG FOUR
1. Georgia (9-1, 7-1 Southeastern Conference). The football Bulldogs better win all they can, because the basketball team looks like it’s in for a long winter after losing by double digits to Youngstown State.
2. Clemson (9-1, 6-1 ACC). Several websites project the Tigers to play in a BCS bowl game if they win out.
3. South Carolina (8-2, 6-2 SEC). Jadeveon Clowney has 9.5 sacks and 17 tackles for loss.
4. Georgia Tech (5-5, 4-3 ACC). Yellow Jackets still clinging to hopes of an ACC Championship Game berth.
THIS WEEK’S GAMES
• Wofford at South Carolina, 1 p.m. (pay-per-view)
• Georgia Southern at Georgia, 1:30 p.m. (WSB-TV Atlanta)
• Savannah State at S.C. State, 1:30 p.m. (No TV)
• N.C. State at Clemson, 3:30 p.m. (ABC-Ch. 6)
• Duke at Georgia Tech, 3:30 p.m. (ESPNU)
THIS WEEK’S STORYLINES
Clemson: Tigers looking to avenge last year’s 24-point loss to the Wolfpack.
Georgia: Bulldogs have to avoid letdown against Eagles’ squad that could prove to be tougher than last week’s opponent.
Georgia Tech: Jackets need to close out their ACC schedule with a win to put pressure on Miami.
South Carolina: Gamecocks can’t get caught looking ahead to Clemson against solid Terriers bunch.