Bulldogs drop fourth in a row

BOULDER, Colo. --- Linebacker Jon Major recovered Caleb King's fumble as Georgia was setting up for the go-ahead field goal in the closing minutes and Colorado handed the Bulldogs their fourth consecutive loss 29-27 tonight.

This marks the longest losing streak for the Bulldogs (1-4) since they lost their last four games in 1990.

Not even the spectacular return of Georgia wide receiver A.J. Green from a four-game suspension could halt the Bulldogs' slide.

The Bulldogs had first-and-10 at the Colorado 27 when B.J. Beatty got into the backfield and forced the fumble that Major smothered with 1:55 left.

Rodney Stewart, who rushed 19 times for 149 yards and a score, helped the Buffaloes (3-1) salt it away by reeling off a 14-yard gain on first down.

GoGators2010
GoGators2010 10/02/10 - 10:13 pm
We got our tails chomped off

We got our tails chomped off tonight, but I wouldn't trade places with a 'Dawg fan.

JM88
JM88 10/02/10 - 10:30 pm
That might be the coup de

That might be the coup de grace for Coach Richt. Colorado is a bad, bad football team, much like Mississippi State. There is no reason for Georgia to be losing to such teams. 4-8 might be their ceiling this year.

AWyld1
AWyld1 10/02/10 - 10:31 pm
Richt needs to go. Should

Richt needs to go. Should have been gone. He is to nice to coach in the SEC and cannot take Georgia to the next step.

jbfj
jbfj 10/02/10 - 10:31 pm
That's great because I would

That's great because I would never ever trade places with a Gator either, Dawgs have class, Gators are losers.

Mwilli5009
Mwilli5009 10/02/10 - 11:02 pm
Can we say "contradictory

Can we say "contradictory statement?" And I am a dawg fan...

Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water 10/02/10 - 11:04 pm
haha, this pleases me

haha, this pleases me greatly.

johnston.cliff
johnston.cliff 10/02/10 - 11:06 pm
We hate it when any major

We hate it when any major teams in the SEC have a bad year.
I'll be glad when b-ball season rolls around. Duke never lets me down.

NAAustin
NAAustin 10/02/10 - 11:09 pm
Who cares about the dogs now?

Who cares about the dogs now? Let's talk about the only team that matters in this area. The Gamecocks. Does anyone think we have a chance against Bama? I think we will have two chances as we will win the east and face them again in Atlanta.

sueboo418
sueboo418 10/03/10 - 11:10 am
HA HA HA love it!!! Maybe

HA HA HA love it!!! Maybe now them there dawg fans will quit barking so loud!!

sueboo418
sueboo418 10/03/10 - 11:37 am
and Dawgs have class?????

and Dawgs have class????? Paleeeeease

Just My Opinion
Just My Opinion 10/03/10 - 04:37 pm
NAAustin, I think you're

NAAustin, I think you're right...Carolina does have 2 chances to beat the Tide....SLIM and NONE! Son, forget about beating Bama on Saturday...just focus on beating UT and Florida. As a Dawg fan, I would LOVE it if you beat them both and went on to the SECC game. I just want anyone and everyone to beat the Gators! I know we WON'T beat them (again!), but I'm happy whenever anyone else does! They have got to be the most pompous fans in the nation, and deserve to be knocked down a few pegs.

NAAustin
NAAustin 10/04/10 - 12:14 am
No sir jmo! I'm focusing on

No sir jmo! I'm focusing on Bama. Go Gamecocks!

justfred
justfred 10/04/10 - 10:44 am
I love my DAWGS! Wasn't it

I love my DAWGS! Wasn't it just last year or the year before we were voted preseason #1 in the world??? Is it just me or didn't we have a chance to beat everyone of these teams but found a way to lose??? If Mark Richt ain't our man, who is better & available? Pete Carroll jumped ship when the NCAA came calling, Nick Saban....well, just watch what happens to BAMA, and the crybaby in Florida.......it's embarrassing enough to lose 4 in a row, we don't want our coach on the field sniffling and blowing snot bubbles. GO DAWGS!!!