● An 8-and-under travel team is forming and seeking players for the fall. Players must have been born after May 1, 2006 For more information, contact Jim McDonald at (704) 431-5835.
● The 9-and-under Augusta Braves travel team is seeking players for the upcoming season. Players must have
been born between May 1, 2005 and April 30, 2006 For more information, contact Daniel Dykstra at (678) 358-8645.
● The 12-and-under Georgia Lightning baseball team is seeking players for the upcoming season. Players must not turn 13 years old before May 1, 2015. For more information, contact Billy Kelley at (706) 825-9898.
● The Walton Foundation for Independence is partnering with First Tee of Augusta to launch Aiken’s first adaptive golf program for persons with disabilities on Tuesday. For more information, contact Danielle Wong Moores at (706) 496-5956.
● Complete Game baseball will play host to a 2014 back to school softball camp Aug. 4-5 from 10 a.m.-noon for grades 6-8. The camp cost $75. To register, visit www.completegamellc.com under store page.