Note: Announcements for participatory events must be written, delivered, mailed or faxed to The Augusta Chronicle, 725 Broad St., Augusta, GA 30901, with a return address and phone number. No phone calls are accepted. Fax number is (706) 823-3408. The announcements will be published weekly.
● The Georgia Regents Junior Jaguar Camp will be June 23-26 and July 14-17 for boys ages 7-14. Camps will be from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Lunch will be provided. Cost is $250. To register, visit www.USSportsCamps.com/baseball/nike or call (800) 645-3226.
● The Sure-Shot Basketball Camp for second through seventh grades is June 2-6 at Lakeside Middle School from 9 a.m. to noon. Cost is $85. Contact Tom Weidenaar at (706) 631-6634 or Dave Pitock at (706) 627-0425.
● The 16th annual Dip Metress Basketball Academy will be held June 9-13 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at Christenberry Fieldhouse. The camp is for boys and girls grades 1-11. Cost is $160. For more information, contact Metress at (706) 667-4765 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Augusta Prep will hold a summer football camp July 7-10 and students in grades K-12 are invited to attend. For more information, contact e-mail coach Bacheller at email@example.com.
● Gridiron Alumni is planning a full-contact alumni football game. Alumni players area schools are invited to play. If you know someone interested in putting on the pads one more time, go to www gridironalumni.com to register or contact Chris Hall at (530) 410-6396 for more information.
● The Palmetto Kiwanis Club Charity Golf Tournament will be held Saturday at Aiken Golf Club. Four-person teams are $200, or $50 per golfer. Tee time is 10. For questions or to register, contact John Boyette at (803) 645-0362.
● The Aiken-Augusta Wounded Warrior Charity Golf Classic will be held May 19 at Woodside Plantation County Club in Aiken. Entry fee is $100 per player. For more information, call Jack Morrison at (803) 295-2614.
● The Georgia Regents golf programs will play host to the Jaguar Golf Camp from June 2-5 at the J. Fleming Norvell Golf House. The camp is for boys and girls ages 6-18. Cost is $200 for children 6-10 and $450 for ages 11-18. For more information, contact Jack O’Keefe at (706) 373-8403 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● The Augusta Rowing Club will be celebrating the 13th anniversary of National Learn to Row Day on June 7 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at the boat house on the Savannah River. For more information, visit www.augustarowingclub.org or contact Kay Fletcher at email@example.com.
● Augusta Prep’s 12th annual summer volleyball camps are from June 16-19 and July 14-17. There are two sessions per camp, middle school is from 9 a.m.-noon (grades 5-8), and high school from 1-4 p.m. (grades 9-12). Cost is $130. Contact Rich Bland at (706) 414-6145 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.augustaprep.org/CampCavalier.