● Martinez Evans Little League is accepting registration for ages 4 and up. Sign up online at www.mellbaseball.org.
● Masters City Little League is holding registration for ages 4-16. For more information, visit www masterscitylittleleague.com.
● The third annual Support 1 Golf Tournament will be held Monday at Midland Valley Country Club. Four-man teams are $400, or $100 per golfer. Registration will be at 8:30 a.m. with a shotgun start at 10. For more information, contact Michael Ford at (706) 830-6963 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
● The Palmetto Kiwanis Club Charity Golf Tournament will be held May 17 at Aiken Golf Club. Four-person teams are $200, or $50 per golfer, before May 10. Check-in will be 9-9:45 a.m. Tee time is 10. For questions or to register by phone, contact John Boyette at (803) 645-0362.
● The fifth annual Aiken-Augusta Wounded Warrior Charity Golf Classic will be held May 19 at Woodside Plantation County Club in Aiken. Entry fee is $100 per player. For more information, contact Jack Morrison at (803) 295-2614.
● The Georgia Regents men and women’s golf programs will play host to the Jaguar Golf Camp from June 2-5 at the J. Fleming Norvell Golf House. The camp is for boys and girls ages 6-18. Cost is $200 for kids 6-10 and $450 for ages 11-18. For more information, contact Jack O’Keefe at (706) 373-8403 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● E.W. Hagler Club will play host to the Burger Battle at 1903 Division Street, Augusta, on Monday at 5 p.m. Baseball legend Ozzie Smith and comedian Bill Engvall are scheduled to attend. For more information, call (706) 504-4071.
● The Clemson Prowl and Growl Tour will be in Aiken on Thursday at 5 p.m. Tickets are $20 for adults and $10 for children ages 6-12. Kids 5 and under are free. For more information, contact Tripp Bryan at email@example.com; Al Cothran at acothran@CityofAikenSC.gov; Spooky Weeks at firstname.lastname@example.org; Bryan Young at email@example.com.
● “Chillin & Grillin on Central,” a block party to benefit the new Ronald McDonald House Charities of Augusta, will be held from 5–9 p.m. Thursday at the corner of Central Avenue and Kings Way. Chef David Ross and Georgia Regents Director of Athletics Clint Bryant will have all types of barbecue, grilled food, and drinks at the event. A silent auction will be available and a live band will perform. Tickets are $30 for adults and $10 for children 12 and under. Kids under 4 are free. Sponsors are Georgia Regents athletics, 5’OClock Bistro, Coca Cola, EZGO, and the Midtown Market. Call (706) 724-5901 for more information.
● Richmond and Burke County Elementary Schools will hold the first annual Life and Skills Team Challenge. For more information, contact Jill Brown at (706) 364-4653.