● The Martinez Evans Little League is accepting registration for ages 4 and up older. Sign up online at www.mellbaseball.org.
● Masters City Little League is holding registration for ages 4-16. For more, visit masterscitylittleleague.com.
● William Avery will play host to the Spring Break Basketball Camp from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday through Thursday at Evans Middle School. Boys and girls ages 6-14 are allowed to attend. Camp is $140. To register and for more information, visit www.WillAveryCamps.com.
● The 30th annual Lauderdale Golf Tournament will be held at Forest Hills Golf Club on April 18. Women and senior team division shotgun start at 8 a.m. and open team division shotgun start at 1 p.m. For more information, call Wes Zamzow, director of annual giving, at (706) 721-2699.
● The third annual Support 1 Golf Tournament will be held April 28 at Midland Valley Country Club. Four-man teams are $400, or $100 per golfer. Registration will be at 8:30 a.m. with a shotgun start at 10. For more information, contact Michael Ford at (706) 830-6963 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
● The Palmetto Kiwanis Club Charity Golf Tournament will be held May 17 at Aiken Golf Club. Four-person teams are $200, or $50 per golfer, before May 10. Check-in will be 9-9:45 a.m. Tee time is 10. For questions or to register by phone, contact John Boyette at (803) 645-0362.
● The 5th Annual Aiken-Augusta Wounded Warrior Charity Golf Classic will be held May 19 at Woodside Plantation County Club in Aiken. Entry fee is $100 per player. For more information, contact Jack Morrison at (803) 295-2614.
● The fifth annual Dream Equine Foal-A-Palooza will be held at Three Runs Plantation in Aiken on Saturday beginning at 9 a.m. Non-riders pay $15 for adults and $7.50 for children. For more information, visit Dream Equine at www.dreamequinetherapycenter.org.
● There will be a live pro wrestling exhibition Saturday at the Bernie Ward Community Center. Doors open at 7 p.m. with a 7:30 p.m. bell time. Tickets are $12 in advance and $15 at the door. Kids 4-and-under are free.
● The Augusta Sports Council is accepting nominations for the 2014 Greater Augusta Medals for Excellence in Sports Awards Banquet. Deadline is April 18. Visit AugustaSportsCouncil.org or call (706) 722-8326 ext. 235.
● The third annual Benderdinker will be held April 26 at Betty’s Branch at 10 a.m. Registration cost $35. VIP packages are $45. Registration can be found at www.benderdinker.com. For more information, contact Brinsley Thigpen at (706) 722-8326, ext. 237, or (706) 840-1234 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● The Southeastern Firefighters Burn Foundation is planning its 11th annual Best Dam Bicycle Ride for April 27. The event starts at 8:30 a.m. at Thurmond Lake at Clarks Hill Dam. Cost is $35 per rider in advance and $40 on event day. To register, visit www.active.com.
● E.W. Hagler Club will play host to the Burger Battle at 1903 Division Street, Augusta, on April 28 at 5 p.m. Baseball legend Ozzie Smith and comedian Bill Engvall are scheduled to attend. For more information, call (706) 504-4071.