Note: Announcements for participatory events must be written, delivered, mailed or faxed to The Augusta Chronicle, 725 Broad St., Augusta, GA 30901, with a return address and phone number. No phone calls are accepted. Fax number is (706) 823-3408. The announcements will be published weekly.
● Martinez Evans Little League is accepting registration for ages 4 and older. Sign up online at www.mellbaseball.org.
● Masters City Little League is holding registration for ages 4-16. For more, visit masterscitylittleleague.com.
● The Powerball Jam Classic is looking for boys and girls teams in the third-11th grade to participate Friday through March 30. To register, or for more information, visit pqsports.net or call (706) 533-6852.
● The 30th annual Lauderdale Golf Tournament will be held at Forest Hills Golf Club on April 18. Spend the day on the links to support the golf programs at Georgia Regents and scholarship and academic support programs. Women and senior team division shotgun start at 8 a.m. and open team division shotgun start at 1 p.m. For more information, call Wes Zamzow, director of annual giving, at (706) 721-2699.
● The third annual Support 1 Golf Tournament will be held April 28 at the Midland Valley Golf Club. Four-man teams are $400 or $100 per golfer. Registration will be at 8:30 a.m. with a 10 a.m. shotgun start. For more information, contact Michael Ford at (706) 830-6963 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● The Palmetto Kiwanis Club Charity Golf Tournament will be held May 17 at the Aiken Golf Club. Four-person teams are $200 or $50 per golfer before May 10. Check-in will be 9-9:45 a.m. Tee time is 10 a.m. For questions or to register by phone, contact John Boyette at (803) 645-0362.
● The Medical Wilderness Adventure Race will take place Saturday at Fort Gordon. To register, visit www.medwar.org/southeast.
● The Richmond Academy Hall of Fame committee is taking nominations through April 1 for the 2014 Hall of Fame. The nomination form can be found at arc.rcboe.org. Nomination forms should be sent to: Tim Spivey, 864 Broad St., Augusta, GA. 30901.
● The Augusta Sports Council is now accepting nominations for the 2014 Greater Augusta Medals for Excellence in Sports Awards Banquet. The deadline for submitting nominations is April 18. Visit AugustaSportsCouncil.org or call (706) 722-8326 ext. 235.
● The Southeastern Firefighters Burn Foundation is planning its 11th annual Best Dam Bicycle Ride for April 17. The event starts at 8:30 a.m. at the J. Strom Thurmond Lake at Clarks Hill Dam. Cost is $35 per rider in advance and $40 on event day. For more information or to register, visit www.active.com and search Best Dam Ride.
● The Columbia County Convention and Visitors Bureau announced that the inaugural Wildwood Games sports festival will take place Aug. 23-24. Event registration and detailed schedule will be released in late-April.
● A new 14-and-under team called the Titans is looking for players for the 2014 season. Practices will be in the North Augusta/Belvedere area. Contact coach Allen at (803) 279-6024 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
● The Georgia Knockout girls 14-and-under fast pitch team is seeking 1-2 position players and a pitcher. For more information, contact coach Ronnie Sanders at (706) 361-4374 or via e-mail at Rsanders706@gmail.com.
• The North Augusta Stingers 10-and-under travel team is looking for players for the 2014 season. For more information, contact Brian Mayson at (803) 257-4715 or Willard Cochran at (803) 474-5062 for more information.
● The CSRA Tennis Association announced that Newman Tennis Center, Petersburg Racquet Club, Riverview Park and Springlakes will offer the Spring Quick Start program. Beginner tennis players will receive a free one-hour group tennis clinic before Masters Week. For information, contact Jim Spangler at (706) 830-1186 or sign up online at www.csratennis.com/free.