Note: Announcements for participatory events must be written, delivered, mailed or faxed to The Augusta Chronicle, 725 Broad St., Augusta, GA 30901, with a return address and phone number. No phone calls are accepted. Fax number is (706) 823-3408. The announcements will be published weekly.
● Martinez Evans Little League is accepting registration for ages 4 and up. Sign up online at www.mellbaseball.org.
● Masters City Little League is holding registration for ages 4-16. For more, visit www.masterscitylittleleague.com.
● The Powerball Jam Classic is looking for boys and girls teams in the third-11th grade to participate March 28-30. To register, or for more information, visit www.pqsports.net or call (706) 533-6852.
● Gridiron Alumni is planning a full contact alumni football game. Alumni players from all local area schools are invited to play. If you know someone interested, go to www.gridironalumni.com to register or contact Chris Hall at (530) 410-6396 for more information.
● The Augusta Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc. will play host to the David M. Dupree Invitational Golf Tournament on March 15 at the Gordon Lakes Golf Club. Team registration is $280 or $70 per player. For more information and registration, contact Don Bradley at email@example.com.
● The Hurricane Junior Golf Tour will head to South Carolina on March 15-16. The Carolina Spring Challenge at Aiken’s Woodside Plantation will be a 36-hole stroke play event. Registration is $185 for members and $215 for non-members. For membership, or more information, visit www.hjgt.org/basic-membership.
● The Medical Wilderness Adventure Race will take place March 29 at Fort Gordon. For more information and to register, visit www.medwar.org/southeast.
● The Richmond Academy Hall of Fame committee is taking nominations through April 1 for the 2014 Hall of Fame. The nomination form can be found at the ARC home page at http://arc.rcboe.org. Nomination forms should be sent to: Tim Spivey, 864 Broad St., Augusta, GA. 30901.
● The CSRA Force fast-pitch travel softball organization will hold tryouts for its 14-and-under team with all positions open. Contact Kathy Guin at (706) 401-1820.
• A 10-and-under team will hold private tryouts for pitchers and catchers. Contact coach Wayne Wilson at (706) 564-5357 or coach Guy Poss (706) 962-7347.
• A 12-and-under team will conduct individual tryouts. Contact coach Wayne Wilson at (706) 564-5357 for more information.
● A new 14-and-under team called the Titans is looking for players for the 2014 season. Practices will be in the North Augusta/Belvedere area. Contact coach Allen at (803) 279-6024 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● The Georgia Knockout girls 14-and-under Fast Pitch Softball team is seeking one to two position players and a pitcher. For more information, contact coach Ronnie Sanders at (706) 361-4374 or via e-mail at Rsanders706@gmail.com.
• The North Augusta Stingers 10-and-under travel team is looking for players for the 2014 season. Contact Brian Mayson at (803) 257-4715 or Willard Cochran at (803) 474-5062 for more information.