Note: Announcements for participatory events must be written, delivered, mailed or faxed to The Augusta Chronicle, 725 Broad St., Augusta, GA 30901, with a return address and phone number. No phone calls are accepted. Fax number is (706) 823-3408. The announcements will be published weekly.
● The Greenbrier Summer Baseball Camp for boys in second through eighth grade is Monday and Tuesday at the high school from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Cost is $50. Late registration on Monday is 8-9 a.m. and to fill open slots only. Call David Barnes at (706) 650-6040 ext. 4151.
● The Grovetown High School summer baseball camp is Monday through Wednesday from 9 a.m. to noon for kindergartners through seventh graders. Cost is $60, $30 for each additional sibling, and team rates are available. Call Mike Jones at (706) 447-2102, ext. 5833.
● The 22nd Evans High School Basketball Camp is Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for boys and girls ages 6 to 14. Cost is $100 with lunch provided or $85 without provided lunch. Contact Kevin Kenny at (706) 951-3686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
● The Greater Augusta Fellowship of Christian Athletes 7-on-7 High School Football Passing League Camp is being held each Tuesday night in June from 6-8:30 p.m. at Greenbrier High. It is free to the public. For more details, call Greg Wilson at (706) 910-7657.
● CSRA Force coach Wayne Wilson is putting together a 12-and-under A class fastpitch travel softball team for the 2013 and 2014 seasons. For more information about future tryouts, contact Wilson at (706) 564-5357 or e-mail email@example.com, or contact Kirsten Duncan at (678) 796-5797.
● Newman Tennis Center is conducting a Tennis and Swimming Summer Camp June 24-July 26 (excluding the week of the 4th of July) from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The camp cost is $180 per week. Ages 7-17. Quick-Start summer camp for ages 4-5 years old is also available from 9-10 a.m. for $30 a week. Half days are available (9 a.m. to noon) for $80 per week. For more information, contact Newman Tennis Center at (706) 821-1600.
● Registration for the Westside Wrestling camp at Westside High School with Tim Mitchem, of Campbellsville University, is now open. The camp dates are July 22-24 from 9 a.m. to noon. The camp is open to boys and girls of all ages. The cost of the camp is $45 per camper and includes a camp shirt. Families of more than one camper will pay $30 for each additional camper. For registration and additional information, call Kevin Waters at (706) 399-3154 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.